Notes from the Underground, Part 3

Start from the beginning

The group proceeds into the city, all along the walls are the symbols etched into the walls of their lair. "Those same symbols again. Just like back at our place." Leo said to them. "And by the looks of it all, this city has been down here a very long time." Raph said to them. "Creepy." Mikey and Tasneem said at the same time. "Hey, guys?" Leo calls them making the group turn to him to see Leo standing on a flying scooter. "I found some transportation." Leo said to them. "Of course." Tasneem said to him while Jesse walks over to Leo. Jesse jams the crystal into the scooter and it lifts off. "Cool, it works." Jesse said to herself. "Did you think it was not going to work?" Leo asks her making Jesse look at him. "Maybe." Jesse said to him while Tasneem and Mikey giggle seeing how close Leo and Jesse were. "Hey, love birds let's get a move on." Raph said to them. "Very funny." Jesse said to him while Leo looks away trying to control his red face.

The group takes three four scooters through the city as they search. Jesse rides with Leo, Jamey with Raph, Mikey with Tasneem and Quarry has his own one. "Whoever built this place, they're definitely the same people who built our lair." Leo said to them while Jesse holds onto him. "Whatever. Let's just focus on finding Don and Cheye. We can go sightseeing later." Raph said to them, above them, the cloaked figure stands on a ledge, watching the group. "Hold up." Leo said making the group stop then Leo drives the scooter into the dark tunnel.  "Wait up!" Tasneem calls them as the group fly up to the tunnel entrance. "Uh, guys?" Mikey calls them while Jamey and Raph hops off their scooter.  "I'm going in." Raph said to them. "Am coming with you." Jamey said to him then there was a bright lights flashes from inside the tunnel making Raph cover Jamey's eyes. Once the light was gone the group runs into the tunnel but the group only spots the scooter that was overturned. "Leo! Le~o!" Raph calls out and he steps forward but Jamey grabs his arm. "Calling out like that is probably not the best idea." Jamey said to him. "The gone, just like the others." Mikey said to him. "Let's go back, we will find them." Tasneem said to them.

The four turtles leave the tunnel and they see that Quarry has disappeared. "Quarry?" Tasneem calls out then were was moaning sound behind them making them jump and yell as they turn but Quarry steps out of hiding. "Wait, it's just me!" Quarry said to them. "What're you doing lurking around like that?" Jamey asks him. "Hiding, you-- you left me alone." Quarry said to them making Tasneem walk over to him and she pats his head. "Man, mutate some backbone, would you?" Mikey said to him. "There it is!" Quarry yelled making Mikey scream. Farther along the path stands the cloaked figure who was staring at them and then turns to disappear into a low lying fog. "That thing is mine." Raph said to them and he jumps onto his scooter. "Raph, think about this!" Jamey yelled at him as she runs over to him. Raph grabs Jamey's hand pull her onto the scooter then they take off after the mysterious figure. As soon as they were out of sight, there is a flash of light and they vanishes. "Raph?" Mikey calls out. "Jamey!" Tasneem calls out but nothing. "Uh, we better go look for 'em." Tasneem said to Mikey and Quarry. Mikey turns and screams when he doesn't see Quarry making Tasneem turn to him. Mikey then he realizes where Quarry has gone and he reaches back and grabs Quarry's wrist, pulling him out of the shadows.

Together they ride the two scooters in the direction that Raph and Jamey had gone and they find the abandoned scooter. "Not good, they are gone, too." Mikey said to them as he and Tasneem gets off the scooter to investigate, and when he turns back around, Quarry is standing almost on his heels. Mikey and Tasneem turn then Mikey screams and then clutches his heart after getting scare by turning around to see Quarry so close to them. "I warned you, I warned you all, evil dwells in this dead city. We'll never get out alive!" Quarry said to them making Mikey slaps Quarry. "Look, if there's gonna be any hysterics around here, I'll have them. Like right now 'cause I see it!" Mikey yelled and he points up. The cloaked figure is standing on a ledge high above them. Mikey and Tasneem hops on the scooter and takes off, but then backs up to get Quarry who joins them on the same scooter.