10. Running And Using Unknown Powers At The Same Time Is Surprisingly Simple

WEI KANG: GIVE US SOME GODDAMN INFO ON THIS THING, EDDY!!

EDDY: DON'T ANY OF YOU READ MANGA?!

NICO: WHAT THE HELL IS MANGA?!

ALEX: Oh yeah, Nico's a 1930s Italian!

KAOMI: NOT NOW, ALEX!!

The gang was fleeing as much as anybody could flee, with the most recent additions of Nico and the mysterious Hunter taking the lead, with Bolin, still unconscious, being carried by the Hunter.

EDDY: WE NEED TIME!! LET ME TRY SOMETHING!!!

NICO: NO TIME, THAT ASSHOLE SAID NO POWERS!!

EDDY: TRUST ME, EVERYONE GRAB ON!!

Eventually, everyone was connected to me directly or indirectly. I channeled the feelings I felt when Regis has awakened my newfound powers, the feeling I felt when chaos surged in my veins, when- oh, it worked.

EDDY: Oh, it worked.

NATALIE: What the hell?

WEI KANG: Eddy, where are we?

NICO: The Styx? But how?

EDDY: I think I can bring us to the Styx - or at least, bring the Styx to us.

KAOMI: How the flying fuck is that even possible?

???: It's not.

A knife flew through the air towards my skull. Suddenly, a huge sword slashed the ground in front of me.

NICO: Calm down, Emma! He just saved us!

EMMA: The Styx is dangerous. How he brought us here - or brought it here, for that matter - combined with the fact that that fool back there said powers didn't work near Gaea. So how can he defy those rules? I do not trust this male. 

Suddenly, Bolin [Yes, Alex, Bolin from school. Why are you surprised - you were there!] sat up and groaned.

BOLIN: With all due respect, Emma, you don't trust all males. When you met me and Nico in those ruins you nearly killed us both.

NATALIE: Hold up. You're a Hunter of Artemis?

EMMA: And them. This mysterious group pops out of nowhere and interferes with my mission, claims to have a past relationship with the brat from earlier, and despite being undiscovered demigods, they know everything about us! Do you not understand the suspicion I have in this situation?

ALEX: Hold up - undiscovered demigods?

NICO: There are two levels of ignorance. One is unclaimed, which means you know you're a demigod, but don't know your godly parent. The other is undiscovered, which means you have no knowledge of anything. According to our files at Camp Half-Blood, you guys should be undiscovered. But here you are... unclaimed.

WEI KANG: Priorities, people! We can talk demigodism later - right now there is a MOTHERFUCKING NOVEMDECILIPEDE RAMPAGING AROUND TO DESTROY THE WORLD!

EDDY: Okay, what I know about, well, that - his name is Sage Centipede, the fourth of four levels of centipede monsters. In One Punch Man, there are different danger levels.

I continued explaining the levels like this:

Wolf: Any potential threat that poses a danger to an unknown degree.Tiger: Any threat to a large number of people.Demon: Any threat to a city and its people.Dragon: Any threat to multiple cities.God: A threat endangering the survival of humanity in general.

EDDY: Sage Centipede has yet to be classified. However, he had three counterparts. Junior, a Tiger level, Senior, a high Demon level, and Elder, a Dragon level.

NICO: And Sage Centipede is more powerful?

EDDY: Far more. God is a really hard level to reach, but he must be one of the most powerful high Dragon level monsters there are. The problem, he considers the world his parents, the earth his father and the seas his mother. 

ALEX: It's literally the complete opposite.

EDDY: And so... he appeared to destroy the 'Abominable Fist That Has Turned Against God' for his parents. And Gaea has technically done everything in her power to destroy the gods - and she herself is simply a primordial being, not a god by title.

NICO: So, if Regis somehow summoned this Sage Centipede and showed him Gaea, he would know about what happened...

BOLIN: And since Gaea is female, there's no way Sage Centipede would consider her 'father'.

ALEX: And if Sage Centipede reaches the center and destroys it...

EDDY: The world is gone. Kaboom.

WEI KANG: Zilch.

ALEX: Zip.

EMMA: Enough. We must kill the centipede. That much is clear. Can you tell me how?

EDDY: Unless you have a superpowered fighter who has complete control over his technique and a power-concentrated fist, we're out of luck. Regis summoned him because he's out of our league. No one here has the capabilities to put him down.

KAOMI: Nobody except... you.

Everyone froze to stare at Eddy.