8. The Fanbase Goes Crazy Over Nico Di Angelo Cameo

We enter the portal and it shuts behind us. Wei Kang fell out of the portal first, then Natalie landed on him. The rest of us stepped out of the portal besode them and watched the current scene awkwardly.

WEI KANG: Umm...

NATALIE: Umm...

Eventually they stood up and looked away from each other, blushing.

Alex took a photo.

WEI KANG: HEY!!

Alex nearly sent it to the class group chat, but I stopped him quickly.

ME: Alex! Regis is in the chat. He will find out where we are! 

KAOMI: Speaking of which... where are we?

WEI KANG: Alex, what's that in your pants? 

ALEX: What? OH MY GOD THERE'S A NOTE IN MY PANTS!!

NATALIE: Note in pants? That is just like Regis.

ME: Let me see. 

ALEX: OW! MY BUTT!!

ME: Fantasy existing in the red center.

WEI KANG: That's it? What does it mean?

ALEX: Eddy! You answer it! 

ME: I'm not your personal genius! 

KAOMI: You're the only one who can. Don't you get it? Regis phrased this all in a way only you can understand.

ME: Sometimes I think you're smarter than all of us.

Alex starts making kissing gestures and Kaomi punched him in the groin.

ALEX: OW!!!

ME: Serves you right, idiot. Anyway, Kaomi's right. 

ALEX: Of course. OW!! 

You can guess what happened.

ME: I think I get what he means. Red Centre in Mahjong is the Chinese word 'Zhong', which means middle. He's asking us to get to the middle of this place, where fictional characters await. Well, that's ominously strange.

WEI KANG: Like that big circle over there? 

ME: Should be. Let's go, then!

We run to the centre. 

ME: It looks just like a portal. Let's just jump in and see what happens. 

We all jump in.

What we see next proves that our theories about PJO were true.

There was a big monster in the middle. With Regis standing beside it. He was chanting strange words. The monster was battling three warriors. One was obviously Bolin from school. The other looked like a hunter, a possible Hunter Of Artemis.

The third was Nico Di Angelo.