6. Alex Invades My Personal Space By Knocking Me Out

ME: Anybody got water?!

ALEX: Remember that demigod quiz we took? To find out our godly parents?

NATALIE: What does that have to do with anything?!

KAOMI: Stop lollygagging! We need to stop the fire!

ALEX: I'M NOT LOLLYGAGGING!! IT SAID I WAS A SON OF POSEIDON - IF I HAD SOME WATER, NOT ONLY CAN I FIGURE OUT WHETHER I CAN STOP THE FIRE OR NOT, BUT I MAY BE ABLE TO STOP THE FIRE!!!

KAOMI: Oh. You could've said something.

NATALIE: Yeah, say it sooner.

Alex face-palms himself, then rushes to the nearby pond. We all follow him.

Now, -OW! 

~clunk~

~click~

Hullo. Alex here. I thought I should tell this part, because it's all about me. I knocked Eddy out and locked him in the fridge.

So, where was I?

Or him?

Oh well.

Basically, we ran to the pond and I tried to work the magic. No magic appeared. I made wild gestures, moved my hands and legs, even yelled 'WATER ON!' but even that failed.

EDDY: Everyone else try!

Nothing happened.

NATALIE: Well, let's scoop some up then! 

Eddy takes out his computer.

EDDY: Computer, activate water pump!

A large tube emerges from the computer and sucks in the water.

WEI KANG: YOUR COMPUTER HAS A WATER PUMP FUNCTION?!

EDDY: Let's get to the fire!

Everyone rushed back to the fire. However, I stayed behind.

Eventually, more screaming was heard, and I knew that the fire was still raging. I saw everyone trapped under an chunk of apartment wall.

I didn't think. I just acted.

(Right now, Eddy is awake and is banging on the closet door, as well as shouting that I had stolen his line. Well, he didn't trademark it, so... yeah. [Shut up, Eddy, I've reached the exciting bit!])

The water slowly rose out of the pond and flowed towards the fire like a water torpedo. In fact, it takes the shape of a torpedo as it hurtles towards the raging inferno.

(Eddy says I'm being too dramatic. Well, darn it.)

The inferno is slowly extinguished by my water powers, and I finally knew my parentage. My father is - OW!

I am back! I knocked out Alex. Have a taste of your own medicine, dude!

Anyway, after the fire disappeared and the smoke cleared up, I saw a note in the middle of the block.

It read: East yet west, north yet south, equal middle, Anger, What.

ME: Wha...

Everyone gathers around.

WEI KANG: Regis left us, once again, gibberish. Describes his brain.

KAOMI: I'm not sure. Regis is, by nature, a devious mastermind.

NATALIE: So this must be some sort of clue...

I snap my fingers. 

ME: I got it! It's a location. But we are going to need a plane...