🔸18

Finallyyyyy the last part is hereee after a longgg timeee!!!
ENJOY ♡

"Dr.Lee," shouted a voice from not so far away.

The physician turned around as soon as he heard his name being called.
Without giving anyone the chance to process anything, he rushed back into the operation theater.

------

"Can you believe this dude was about to die just moments ago."jaehyun laughed while holding his stomach.

"I know right, someone was literally crying their eyes out minutes ago."leehan joined jaehyun who was literally dieing of laughter.

"Can you guys shut up?"taesan shouted frustrated.

"If anything happened to her, I won't be able to forgive myself my whole life." jaehyun mocked the younger, copying his words from moments ago.

"Are you guys for real like we're literally in a hospital and there is a patient around us and you're acting like 5 year olds."said sungho shaking his head at the younger's bickering.

"Don't worry I'm loving it." Ma-ri spoke while still lying on the bed, giggling.

She got shifted to the room just few hours ago after that intense operation.
She had no chances to survive and the doctors had nearly lost hope but miracles happen right? and all of a sudden her breathing got normal again and she survived.
She was still weak but the doctors were all sure about her speady recovery.

"Not you too Ma-ri."taesan said sitting near her on the bed.

"How are you feeling now?"he questioned.

"Much better."she smiled.

"The doctor said we can leave from here tomorrow."
Ma-ri nodded in response.

Silence followed for a second but then Ma-ri spoke,
"I'm sorry you guys have to go through all this because of me."she looked down.

"You shouldn't be sorry. I'm the one to blame here."taesan said, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"You aren't, trust me, I fell for you from the day I first saw you. Your love was never one sided taesan."Ma-ri said cupping his cheeks who was on the verge of crying again.

"I'm so sorry you've to go through all that Ma-ri, I'm sorry I couldn't help earlier, I'm sorry."he barely mumbled.

"You look cute with your nose red."she giggled.

Taesan looked up all of a sudden.
"What?"he asked clueless.

"Dude, she just called you cute what else?"jaehyun interfered out of nowhere.

"Shut up jaehyun hyung, don't ruin their moment,"woonhak began, "you guys continue."he smiled.

"You're too little for all this, babies shouldn't be here."jaehyun said dragging the younger out of the room.

"Sorry for the interruption guys."sungho bowed, leaving the room with Riwoo following him from behind.

Ma-ri smiled, feeling the happiness again after so many days. The smile that had forgotten its way towards her face was now back, all thanks to them.
She was enjoying the moment when suddenly a memory striked her. Her smile faded instantly. She looked in taesan's direction, who was looking in the direction of the door from where his friends had just left.

"Taesan."

Taesan hummed in response, now looking in her direction.

"What happened to him?"she was barely audible.

"Him?"

"M-my dad."she looked down.

"He took his own life."taesan replied after a long pause.

Ma-ri's eyes widened that's not what she was expecting...

"Let's get this over with, shall we?"he said still in a mocking way.
He took out his gun, smiling menacingly, and pointed it on taesan's head.

"You can't do this."Ma-ri turned around.

"Oh trust me I can daughter."Yoon mocked.

"Not him please, I'm your daughter do whatever you want with me, please don't involve them."she pleaded.

"He's the reason behind you distancing yourself from me, he's the reason you were talking about leaving me, he's the reason behind everything Ma-ri, he's the only one to blame."his eyes turned red as his grip on the gun tightened.

"It's time to say goodbye to the world boy."with that being said, Yoon pressed the trigger.
But what he realized later was his own daughter lying on the ground with blood surrounding her.

"Ma-ri," taesan mumbled bending down to her level, covered in blood himself.

"What have I done?"
"My daughter"
"Ma-ri, open your eyes you can't die."
"Ma-ri."Yoon shouted now aggressively shaking Ma-ri's nearly lifeless body.

"I did this, yeah I killed my own daughter, I...."he laughed hysterically.
Without giving anyone time to process anything, he shot himself straight in the head.
His body collapsed on the ground with blood dripping everywhere and the gun landing far away from them....

"That's when the neighbors arrived and we took you to the hospital but as your dad wasn't breathing anymore, we had to leave him there under the authoritie's custody."taesan concluded.

He looked up to see Ma-ri's teary eyes but when he was about to open his mouth again to console her, she cut him off to it,

"Don't worry, I'm fine."she smiled, hiding her pain.

"Cry all you want Ma-ri, trust me you'll feel better."he assured.

"Can we hug?"she asked looking in his eyes.

"For sure."
He came forward, embracing her tightly as if both of their lives depended on it.

"I love you so much."Ma-ri's voice sounded teary.

"I love you too, thank you for giving me a chance Ma-ri."
They parted looking in each other's eyes that held pure love towards each other.

"So....will you go out with me now, Miss Ma-ri?"he asked holding her hand gently.

"For sure Mr.Han" Ma-ri nodded, smiling.

With that being said, "WHERE ARE THEY?" has officially ended.
Thank you guys so much for all the love and suffort. I hope you enjoyed the last part <33
Hope to see y'all again in the future projects as well ♡