🔸2

"Oh, hi"taesan smiled nervously.

"What happened?"jaehyun said, approaching them along with leehan.

"Nothing"he nervously smiled again.

"What did you just hide?"jaehyun was getting suspicious.

"It's nothing hyung"taesan hesitated, stuffing the sketchbook in his bag.

"Show me your backpack."

Jaehyun was about to snatch his backpack when suddenly leehan interrupted them.

"Oh hi there, little one."

Jaehyun immediately looked in the direction where leehan was looking, making taesan sigh.

"He's woonhak. He'll be studying here with us."taesan introduced the younger immediately, trying to divert their attention.

"Hello. Nice to meet you"woonhak said while bowing politely.

"You are cute." Jaehyun said as he stepped forward and patted the younger's head with a smile.

"Excuse you, I'm not a little one and I'm not a baby either that you're patting me."woonhak said and all three of them looked at each other in awe.

"You are Jinja cute, Woonhak-ah."said jaehyun, this time teasing the younger.

"Someone here just said that I was being nosy, when he himself got this kind of friends." Woonhak still looked adorable to them.

All three of them laughed and soon after woonhak joined them too.

They talked for awhile and became close friends in just a few minutes.

Jaehyun just kept on adoring woonhak, as if he were a five years old kid and woonhak kept on acting mature to prove him wrong while taesan and leehan both laughed at them.

------

Time went by. They attended the class and without them even knowing, it was already lunch time.

"Do you wanna join us?"taesan asked woonhak.

"Yeah sure I would love that."he replied, smiling.

"So cuteee."jaehyun managed to tease the younger somehow.

"Argh" said woonhak and it was followed by another laughter.

------

"Why are they taking so long? I'm so hungry." Sungho said, impatiently tapping his feet.

"Let's wait for a few more minutes and if they didn't come then we will have our lunch."said Riwoo, trying to calm down the elder.

"Annyeong" jaehyun shouted from a distance.

All four of them approached the table where sungho and Riwoo were already sitting, waiting for them.

"Finally" both of them sighed seeing the younger ones coming in their direction.

"What took you so long? We were literally waiting since ages."sungho questioned.

"Oh we were busy getting to know our new friend. Meet him, he's woonhak."jaehyun introduced them to each other.

Time passed by, they chatted and had a great time together.

"I just remembered Ria's birthday is coming and I was supposed to invite you guys."sungho said when they were just about to leave the cafeteria.

"Finally we can hang out together after so long."jaehyun remarked.

"Please you should really stop being dramatic, we literally hung out yesterday."taesan said and all of them sighed.

"But..."jaehyun was about to defend himself when sungho cut him off.

"Ok, we're getting late, so no arguments. You all are invited in my sister's birthday party tonight. Please be there on time."

All of them nodded and went back in their own directions.

------

This was like a woonbaby adoration chapter cuz WHY NOT :)