🔸15

"shush.." Riwoo whispered slowly walking forward with his eyes wandering in every direction.

"Are you sure it'll help?"jaehyun questioned as he followed Riwoo with taesan's unconscious body still on his back.

"Jaehyun, we can't do anything else let's just go with the flow."Riwoo replied still in a whispering tone.

Jaehyun nooded and kept on following him.
They passed through the empty corridor that gave creepy vibes but they had no other choice but to keep moving forward.
Just an hour ago Riwoo figured out this way that lead outside, according to his calculations. He wasn't sure but there were strong chances of them ending up in the forest that was surrounding that creepy place where they've been kept for so many days, if they somehow managed to pass that corridor.

"Oh shi-"jaehyun mouthed as he just collided with a table and a glass fell down from it, breaking down immediately after.
It created the loudest noise ever or maybe that's what they heard.

"We are screwed."Riwoo whisper yelled and closed his eyes tightly afterwards.

Not even a second later they heard footsteps coming in their direction, but what confused them more was that the footsteps weren't loud they were as faint as theirs but were still audible maybe because of the little distance between them.

"What now?"questioned jaehyun now putting taesan's body down with the support of the nearby wall.

"Let's die together ig."Riwoo replied calmly.

"Let's hide, I don't wanna die this early I've a whole life ahead to live."
Jaehyun said and slightly pushed Riwoo forward as all three of them ended up behind that table from where that glass had fell moments ago.

"I'm sure we are literally more than just visible from here."said Riwoo rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Atleast we can live few minutes more, well maybe.."

They stopped talking when the footsteps got louder and now they were more than sure that it wasn't just one person.
Both of them looked at each other before finally looking down to wait for their death to come.

"You said you knew the way forward?"a voice echoed in the empty corridor.

"I'm sure I know it but.."another voice echoed.

"But what?"

"Let me think for a second."

Just then jaehyun, who was dieing from curiosity peeked outside but was unable to get a clear view, the only thing he was able to see was two shadows, faintly visible in the dim moonlight coming from that small window in the corner.

"I think he has brought someone with him to kill us all at the same time."jaehyun whispered in Riwoo's ear.

"What?"Riwoo himself tried taking a look around the room but to his unfortune (or maybe not), the table slightly got pushed forward making a creaking sound.

"Who's there?"a kinda familiar female voice echoed once again, this time from much closer.

"Is anyone here?"this time the voice sounded more familiar and deep.

The sound of footsteps stopped along with the breath of the two who were barely hiding behind that small table.

"Don't you think the voices sounded familiar?"Riwoo asked whispering to jaehyun while still having taesan's head on his lap.

"I am not sure but yeah it did sounded familiar."replied jaehyun trying to take another peak outside but failed.

"Come out, whoever you are."their conversation was distracted with that voice sounding more closer.

"Leehan?"jaehyun almost shouted in excitement but Riwoo was quick enough to stop him.

Riwoo now peeked outside and his face immediately lit up at the sight of leehan standing on the other side of the table with a girl beside him.

"Leehan..."jaehyun immediately jumped forward as soon as he was confirmed that it was leehan, with Riwoo following him from behind.

Leehan's eyes widen with shock and excitement on seeing the faces of his friends after so long.

"Hyung.."he shouted and ran forward to hug them.

Ma-ri just smiled but her smile immediately vanished as soon as she noticed his absence. She panicked instantly.
"Where is taesan?"she asked with horror visible on her face.
Thousands of negative thoughts collided her mind in a matter of just few seconds.

Upon realizing the situation, leehan couldn't help but look at his hyung's faces suspiciously, hoping he didn't get to hear any bad news.

"Don't tell me something bad happened, please."leehan muttered.

Riwoo and jaehyun looked at each other before moving forward to show them taesan's unconscious body, lying there with the support of that wall.

"W-what happened to him?"Ma-ri managed to ask with tears threatening to fall from her eyes at the scene in front of her.

"He's fine, don't worry he just fainted because of weakness he'll be good soon."jaehyun replied trying to comfort the youngers.

"How can you expect us to not worry hyung, he's literally lying here unconscious and you are telling us this."
Leehan said and approached taesan crouching down to match his level, Ma-ri followed behind.

"I hate myself for everything that happened, it's my fault, everything is my fault I should've just died that day..."
Ma-ri couldn't control herself anymore and bursted down in tears afterwards...

[Spoiler for the upcoming chapter!

"Enough drama kids....."a distant voice startled them all.]

Y'all it's about to end soon ~

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support on this book, hopefully you're liking it.
Ilyy ♡