Chapter 4

Dean's P.O.V.

"Do you think I'm doing the right thing with her?" I asked Sam as I watched my daughter sleep on the bed next to the small table in the hotel room we were currently in. "What do you mean?" He asked, concern filled his eyes "am I doing the right thing with raising her? I know that she needs a more stable home life, a place to call home. But I can't bear to leave her" I told him with a sigh "I think you're right about her needing a more stable home life. This isn't a good life for a kid, you and I know that better then anyone. But you're doing your best, and you're doing a hell of a lot better then dad ever did" he told me "I have no idea what I'm going to do when I have to put her in school" I mumbled "maybe we just leave her with Bobby? At least with her there it will give her a stable enough home life and we don't have to worry about moving her around every couple of weeks" Sam suggested, I looked back at her small sleeping figure as I thought about it for a few minutes "what would she think of me if I just left her at Bobby's though?" I wondered out loud "she may not like it at first, leaving her at Bobby's is a hell of a lot better then just leaving her here alone in a motel room, but once she gets a bit older she'll understand" Sam told me, I didn't say anything else and just nodded my head before I started doing some more research.

The next morning I woke up before Sam and Mya, which was a rarity. I got out of bed and put on a sweater before I made my way outside to call Bobby. "Hello?" Bobby said on the other end of the line "hey Bobby, it's Dean" I said "hey, what's going on boy?" he asked, joy clear in his voice "I'm just wondering if I'd be able to leave Mya with you for a while? She's going to be starting school soon and she's going to need a more stable home life. I don't want her to have the same experience Sam and I did when it comes to school" I explained to him "of course, I love that kid of yours" he said, I let out a big sigh "thank you so much Bobby, this means the world to me" I told him. We talked for a few more minutes before I hung up and made my way back into the motel room, where I saw that Mya was finally awake. "Good morning princess, you ready for breakfast?" I asked as I sat down son the bed beside her "yeah" she mumbled as she rubbed the last little bit of sleep out of her eyes "alright, let's get you dressed and let's go" I smiled as I walked over to her bag and picked out an outfit for her to wear.

We finished breakfast and made our way back to the hotel room to grab our bags and head out. "Where are we going today dad?" Mya asked from the back seat "we're going to go visit a friend today" I told her. I mean, it's not a total lie, we are going to go see a friend, it's just she's going to be staying there for a bit while Sam and I continued to look for dad. "Oh ok. Do I know this friend?" she asked "yeah, do you remember Bobby?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the road "yeah" she smiled softly "that's who we're going to visit" I told her as I looked at her in the rear view mirror.

After driving for a few hours we finally made it over to Bobby's place. "Hey Bobby" dad said as the three of us walked into Bobby's house "hey boys, hey Mya" Bobby said as he placed the book he was holding down onto the table next to him.

We started talking to bobby about the case we were working on and where we were headed this time, after talking for about 20 minutes it was time for Sam and I to leave. "Now princess, I want you to listen to Bobby ok? He's going to be taking care of you while your uncle Sammy and I go looking for grandpa" I told her as I got down to her level "what? But I don't want you to leave me. I want to stay with you" she said, tears filling up her eyes "I know baby, I know, I want you to stay with me too. But you're starting school soon and with what uncle Sammy and I do, it is too dangerous for you to be there with us. I promise that I will always come back to you, ok?" I asked as I whipped away a few tears "but what if you don't?" she asked, more tears started falling "hey, hey, hey, look at me. I promise you that I am never going to leave you, I made that promise the moment you were born. I'm only going to be gone for a little bit before I come back to you, ok" I told her as I pulled her into my arms for a hug.

After I pulled away from the hug I kissed the top of her head and made our way out of Bobby's house and into the car. "I hate seeing her like that" I mumbled as I closed the car door "its not easy, but it had to be done Dean" Sam told me with a sad smile "yeah, I know" I mumbled before putting the car in gear and heading out towards the destination.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment telling me what you think! I'm sorry that it took me so long to update, I've been busy with life)