Wedding Night

"Fardeen, leave and tell others inckuding Hayyan to not disturb me tonight." Khizr ordered, Fardeen nodded before leaving the room.Amal lowered her gaze after hearing his words as her heartbeat rose rapidly, making her pity herself at the situation she was in.

'and he expects me to not cry.' Amal scoffed at that thought after she reminsced over the moment that happened an hour ago where he called her a 'weak miser who doesn't know anything except crying' infront a lot of everyone after the nikkah.

Khizr walked up to the L shaped sofa near her before seating himself on it comfortably. Amal turned around facing him, she was standing a few metres away from him near the end on the sofa with her back facing him. Khizr pushed the table to a side before signing her to stand right in front of him.

Amal watched as he took his gun out of his gun holster and placed it on the sofa, moments after his blazer was off and on the sofa too.

"Now," Khizr spoke as hid gaze went to the women who stood in front of him in the bridal attre. "You must know by now that Armeena Ammi does not know about the condition of our marriage, right?" Amal nodded.

"You better play along, if I get to know that you dared utter any nonsense to her then expect the consequences of it to be extreme too." Amal nodded again with her gaze lowered to ground. If she looked up into his eyes,she'd be intimidated and uncomfortable. She missed the comfort of her house, eventhough there was no love or unity in her family,she was getting used to being alone and finding peace in it. This whole situation was too harsh on her, she has been around more people than she had in the past 2 years.

"Tell me about your father." Khizr said with a stern voice, Amal  was taken aback at his sudden question about her father.

"His, his name is" Amal just started speaking whatever that came to her mind.

"I know his name very well, tell something other than his name. What does he do?" Khizr questioned.

"I, I don't know." Amal answered honestly, what her father did had always been a mystery to the siblings. All they knew was he earnt well, thanks to all his boasting about his wealth and reputation. However, that statement clearly did not sit well with Khizr whose eyes filled with anger in no second.

"Cut the crap! At your big age of 21, you don't know what fucking business your does?" He retorted in a raised voice, making Amal flinch at the sudden raise in voice. This was new to her to, the constant shouts.Though her father did raise his voice whenever he was with them, it barely happened since her father was always busy with business.

"I really don't," Amal tried to explain, however it all went into vain.

"He did train you well, didn't he? " He said, Amal sighed in annoyance before shaking her head .

"But don't you fucking worry, I'll put you back at your place where you fucking belong." Every word he spoke carried anger with it, Amal flinched hearing his tone but kept her gaze stuck to the ground.

"Come here" Khizr patted the sofa, right next to himself. Amal walked to him hesitantly before sitting there. However, before she could even sit there, Khizr pushed her on the ground. Amal was taken aback by his actions as her face met with the floor, close to his shoes.

"I changed my mind, sit on the ground." He smirked as he leaned in a little.

"Wese, How many men have you slept with?" He asked her, curiously. Amal's eyes widened at the question, he humiliated her like no other person had ever dared. She missed her house, everyone left her at her own company."You must've fed their fetish for covered women." tears welled up in her eyes at his comment, how can he demean her effort to dress modestly this easily?