Distractions

I have been in Barcalona for 5 days. When I landed Ona picked me up and we drove to the beach. I told her about everything that happend. From the moment I asked Leah to be my girlfriend until I caught her cheating with Jordan. 'Puta de madre' Ona says as I finish explaining everything 'Yeah, its a lot sorry' I say and taking a hit from my sigaret, I know it is bad for me but the nicotine is keeping me calm. 'It's not your fault, you can always tell me everything' She reassures me while putting an arm around me. We sat there for a while in silence until I break it 'I just don't understand why she did it' 'I wish I had the answer' Ona says sad, and the silence returns. Eventually we decide to head to Ona her appartment, I will sleep in the spareroom for the next couple days. Leah and I may have broken up but I still care about her and Ona doesn't deserve me to use her. Fuck why do I still care so much about Leah? I need to stop caring.

'Y/n!' Ona shouts 'Yes?' I reply as I am waking up 'Y/n..' She says walking into my room 'Oh mierda, sorry' She puts her hand infront of her eyes 'Hey Ona, whats up?' I ask sitting up straight in bed which causes the two women in bed to also wake up 'Can we please talk outside and under four eyes?' She asks still having her hand infront of her eyes 'Ofcourse' I agree before she walks out. 'Sorry girls, time to go' I say to the two women laying in my bed 'Aw, can't we do one more?' One asks bitting her bottem lip 'I would if we could but then Ona is going to be angry' They both chuckle and get out, both completly naked. I check out there bodys, they are good looking. When dressed they leave the room and I get out of bed too, dress into fresh clothes and go to Ona in the living room, I quickly grab a bottle of water from the kitchen. 'So?' I ask sitting down on the couch next to her and taking a sip 'Look I get that you are trying to forget Leah' she starts 'I have already forgotten her' I say stern, thats the biggest lie, Leah is the only thing I think about all day long. 'If you say so but you need to stop taking girls here' Ona continues not believing what I said 'Sure' I say shrugging my shoulders 'Really?' She asks suprised probably expecting a discussion 'Yeah, its your home so your rules' I give her a smile 'But don't you have training?' I ask 'Y/n its 4:30 pm, I already have had training' 'Really?' I ask suprised 'Yeah..' Ona says. It doesn't suprise her that I wake up this late in the day because my days here have mostly been the same. Drinking all night, return early in the morning and not alone, wake up around 3 or 4 pm and do it all again the following day. 'Tomorrow your flying back to London right?' Ona asks 'Yes so I have one night to be happy and then I go to hell' Ona chuckles at my comment 'With that said, I should go to my happy place' I say and stand up from the couch 'Or you could stay in for one night' Ona suggests 'I wish I could' I say before leaving.

I am sitting at the bar enjoying my fourth scotch of the night and the I lost count drink this week. I fly back tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it, with everything I do Leah pops up in my head and I can't do anything about it, I hate that she still has so much influence on me even after she broke me.
'Hi, can I buy you a drink?' A girl asks friendly as she puts her hand on my shoulder 'Im good thanks' I say as I lift my glass and take a sip 'Oh well, I didn't want to buy you a drink anyway' She says giggling, but when she notices I don't she asks 'Are you single?' 'I am' I reply not in the mood to talk with anyone 'Me too, single life is much better right?' She says happy 'Not when you still think about your ex every second' I say and finish my drink 'Yeah.. thats tough' She says shrugging her shoulders 'But where are you from because you don't sound Spanish nor British' She asks trying to lighten up my mood. Gosh this girl doesn't get my hint that I don't have any intreset in her. 'Australia' I say brief 'Never been there, I was wondering-' but I cut her off 'Sorry but no thanks, I rather spend the night alone with my scotch' I say with no emotion, she scoffs and walks away.
I order a new scotch and after I finish it and decide to go back to Ona's. Alone for the first time. I went pretty wild the past nights, kissed almost every women I talked to and always took one or two home. I did it all to try and forget Leah or atleast distract me from her, but it doesn't work.