Ch. 13

Naveahs P.O.V.

The pain was so unbearable I cried and  tried to hold in my screams. My hand reached for the doorknob, I opened the door and crawled to where my clothes were.  I grabbed the clothes and slipped them on while on the floor.

I pulled myself up onto my bed and got under the covers and let out a shaky sigh.  I cried and cried until my eyes started getting heavier and heavier, I fell asleep. 

Nashs P.O.V.

I was kinda unsure of leaving Naveah alone but I figured she was just a little tired. We all just sat around in the Jacks room watching movies and planning on what we were gonna do tomorrow since its a free day.

While we were watching godzilla I heard a faint noise I looked around to see if anyone else heard it, but they were to focused on the screen. I listened more closely and heard someone crying and whimpering, sounded like it was coming from Naveah and I room.

"Guys I'll be right back" I said. "Yea whatever" Matt said. I shook my head and opened the door. I jogged to my room and inserted the card I slowly opened the door I looked around and saw a lump in her bed which I assumed was her.

I walked closer to her side of the bed and noticed something red coming from her mouth.  I dabbed it with my finger. "Blood" I whispered. Why is she bleeding. I pulled her cover off of her, and stomach was revealed a little. 

It was really red and it looked worse from when we left the hospital. "Naveah what happened" I said sternly. "What did you do" I added. I shook her and she started stirring a little then she looked at me wide eyed and then looked at her stomach.

"Nash I didn't know I wa-" she interrupted herself and sat up and held her stomach gasping for air. I bent down and asked what was wrong but, she then started coughing up blood and when she saw the blood she passed out. 

I picked her up quickly and ran down the stairs to the lobby every was giving wierd stares but I didn't care all I care about right now is Naveah. For some reason the hospital wasn't that far away so I just ran there. 

I pushed the doors open and yelled for help. Everybody's had wide eyes when they saw her they quickly put her on a gurney. They were asking me all these questions that I didn't know the answer to. "We're going to have to take her to surgery." the doctor said. 

"Have a seat in the lobby and we'll get back to you as soon as possible." He said. I nodded my head and sat down in a chair. I looked at my phone, I had 20 missed calls. I called everybody up and told everybody what happened. 

The doctor came back and sat next to me. "Shes going to be okay, she had a little internal bleeding but we were able to fix it." He said. "Thank god" I said. " But...she did lose the baby." He said. "What" i said wide eyed.

Naveahs P.O.V.

I woke up in a different white room than  last time. The room smelt really clean and sanitized. A couple minutes later the doctor came in with a sad serious look. "You had some internal bleeding but we were able to fix it." He said.

I put my head down in shame knowing that I was hurting myself to the point where I had to go to the doctor. "And you lost the baby" I must've heard wrong. I looked at him and asked him what did he say. "You lost the baby" he repeated. I looked away in disbelief, "I was pregnant " i asked. 

He nodded. "I'll send your friend in" he said. I didn't respond I was in too much shock. Nash came in the door and quickly went to my side. " I heard about what happened" he said with a stressed and worried look in his eyes. "Nnash I kkilled my baby it's all mmy ffault."  I said shaking and stuttering. "What did you do" he asked. 

"I didn't know that I was so I didn't think of anything when I was punching my stomach." I sobbed. "Why would you do that" he asked. "Because I'm ugly" I cried covering my face with my hands. Nash grabbed me and pulled me into my arms. "No your not your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He whispered in my ear. 

 His touch and his voice calmed me down he always had that affect on me. "Listen I think it was for the better I mean if you had that baby you would've had to have been reminded everyday about your father or that group of guys" He said. "That does make sense" I said wiping away my tears. 

"Nash did you call everybody" I asked. He nodded. "Nash you can't tell them I was pregnant." I said laying down. "Okay" he said brushing through my hair with his fingers. The doctor walked through the door and said "miss there are people asking for you in the lobby" said the doctor.

Jacks P.O.V. 

It wasn't too long after Nash left that we noticed he had been gone for a long time. Everyone tried calling him but no answer. We thought maybe he went to check up on Naveah so we headed over there and the door was half way open.

We all slowly walked inside and searched for them but the room was empty, we were scared Nash and my sister was missing. All of us started heading toward the door then as if on cue my phone rang.  I quickly answered it.

"Hello....Jack" Nash yelled through the phone. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS AT" I yelled through the phone. There was a long pause. "Naveahs in the hospital" Nash said. I kinda had to let my mind respond to this, what happened she literally just got out of the hospital not too long ago. "We're on our way" I said then hung up.

Everybody made eye contact with each other then ran out the door. We found Nash sitting in the lobby staring at the ground, he looked up when he heard us come through the door. "What happened" i asked him.

 "Well I was walking to the vending machine when I saw Naveah limping towards me with bruises on her stomach and blood on her face then she collapsed and then when I asked her what happened she said she was getting cough medicine at the drug store when three people started jumping her." He said.

JUMPED HER? "Where is she at I need to see her" I said. "Room 228" he said. I found the door and opened it and hugged her. "Who jumped you" I asked. "Idk" she said looking down.