Ch.10

Jacks P.O.V.

I woke up to see every body passed out in the lobby except for Nash. He had red puffy eyes and was trying to keep them open " How long have you been up" I asked. "I never went to sleep" he said.

"Listen I know you upset about my sister but you can't- "You don't understand whenever I see her I get this feeling and I can't make it go away" he said crying shakily. He paused then added, "I love her". 

I thought I would've been mad but instead I smirked and wrapped my arms around his shoulder and said, " I'm not mad, you wanna come with me to discharge her." "Yea" he said as he breathed out heavily. 

I think Taylor is feeling some way about her too and that's a problem because I saw the way he treated Sierra and she still hasn't gotten over the way he treated her so Nash should make his move before Taylor does.

I grabbed the bags that we packed and made our way over to the desk. "We want to discharge Naveah Gilinsky." Nash said. The lady at the desk who looked to be in her mid 40's said, "Yes, here are the papers and could I get your autographs my two girls love you."

After that Nash walked in the room to give her the bag with clothes and hair stuff so she could get ready.

Nash's P.O.V.

I walked into the room and she was already standing up looking outside the window with her casts on. I cleared my throat and said," Naveah" She jumped but calmed down when she saw it was me. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said stuttering. " It's cool." She said trying to smile.

"Oh and thanx for bringing me the bag I appreciate it." She said. " Your welcome." I said. We stood there staring into each others eyes then all of a sudden she starts hugging me and crying into my shoulder.

I sat her down on my lap in the chair and rubbed her back. She lifted up and said, " I'm sorry I hardly even know you, I can't believe I just did that." She said turning away embarrassed.

I turned her head back around and said, " It's okay even though we just met I want you to trust me, I will be there if you need me for anything, I will be like your brother, I'll be protective over you and make sure you get everything you want okay " "Okay." she said quietly.

She went inside the mini bathroom and got dressed, she looked a little better than yesterday but she had bruises eveywhere. My eyes started to water just thinking about what happened to her.

She sat next to me and whispered "can I tell you a secret". "Of course" I said. She took a deep breath before she started talking," My mom and dad beat me every time Jack left to go on tour and there was one thing I never thought would happen, remember when I said that I wasn't a virgin, my dad raped me before I had passed out and that wasn't the only time someone raped me a couple hours before my dad raped me my group of bullies locked me in the janitors closet and raped me that was the first time I had sex and I was unconscious the whole time and I don't know if I they used protection because I wasn't awake. She said sobbing. 

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you th- I hugged her as tight as I could, I couldn't see someone so beautiful cry. I was so angry at whoever this group was and her dad. It was hard for me to understand how people could be so cruel. I let go and wiped her tears off. "But you can't tell Jack or anybody I'm too ashamed" she said. I nodded. "Come on let's go everybody's waiting to see you." I said.

Gilinsky text me that he had left to go bring the car around to the front so the nurse wouldn't have to wheel her so far. As we were walking she said,"Thank you for understanding and listening." No problem. 

She smiled. I turned away quickly, I wanted to kiss her so bad but, I promised her I was gonna be a brother to her ughh. God I could've made my move right there but I don't think she needs to be in a relationship right now.