16

You walked into your room and locked it.

Jungkook knocked on the door asking you what's wrong while feeling a pang in his chest.

You don't know why are you even here?

You want to quit it all and run back to your house.

You're liking everything way too much here, that's not good for you. Every time you've been a little too happy you've seen all of that crumpled down infront of you.

Everything is so perfect here but you're here for a reason.

You feel happy to the things you felt but eventually felt sad when you realised it's all just a deal and for a short period of time.

You ain't gonna live long.

You were breathing heavily while walking back and forth in your bedroom.

Suddenly you heard a click and the door unlocked, when that pushed opened there you saw the face making you stop in your tracks.

He saw your red teary eyes and your uneven breathing, he instantly ran to you and wrapped his hands around the most fragile doll, he felt you were going to fall down on the ground and break into several pieces.

You put your hands on his chest and fisted his tshirt in your palms tightly.

He didn't said a word but caressed your back and put your head on his chest to hug you completely.

The tingling sensation of his touches on your skin was so relieving that makes your breathing calm.

His hands caressing on your back brought you back to the world, you wrapped your hands around his waist tightly and closed your eyes shut.

He didn't said a word but only caress your hair and your back.

After a few minutes in this same position your arms turned loose around him and you parted from him.

He didn't removed his hands from your waist so you didn't move further.

You were now calmed down and felt embarassed of your actions, not looking up knowing well he's finding your eyes on him.

You were only looking at his chest as you don't have the energy to look back into his eyes.

"Are you alright?" You heard a softest whisper near your ear.

You nodded.

"Do you want to lie down on bed?" Again with the softest voice you've never heard before.

You nodded again.

"Okay, I'll bring you something to eat"

Suddenly you remembered the guest couple who came to meet you and you shut your eyes and face palmed yourself.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

This time you looked in his eyes to find only worries floating in those sparkling balls for you.

"I-I- I'm sorry, I reacted like this infront of them"

"No it's understandable... you've seen so many vampires in a room for the first time"

"No that wasn't the problem" you were still in the same position while his arms were on your waist.

"Then what was it?" He asked with questioning eyes, even he guessed that's not the matter.

You realised you can't explain him your problem.

"N-Nothing"

"Sure?"