14

You were sitting on your office chair having the sexiest sight of the vampire sitting infront of you a little distance away on the couch reading a magazine.

To say you were staring right at him leaving all of your work would be the right words because the way you're looking at him, well he can also feel a burning stare on his skin but to not disturb you about his thoughts on your mind he didn't move from his position or look at you to disturb you at all.

No vampires cannot read your mind but the way you're looking at him while having a deep thought that look probably tells you're thinking about him.

Your mind was wandering to the events of the whole day where the one and only hottest candy Mr. Vamp was present.

He brought you to your office, also he bought breakfast for you on the way and when he dropped you, you thought he'll leave but no he didn't and followed you everywhere in the office whether it be office room or meeting room where others were also present.

All of your employees gave a look at you because they never expected to see a man by your side but when their eyes landed at him they can't take their eyes off of him just like you and you're so proud of yourself to pull out the sexiest vampire out there.

You really don't mind him following you everywhere, not a single action of him made you feel uncomfortable rather you felt happy, your heart feels swelled and full of life.

After you came back to your office he roamed in the whole building to have a good look at every corner and every person scanning all of them like he'll remember everyone or everything.

You didn't asked him why but probably he's assuring whether your surroundings are safe or not.

And now finally after hours of roaming here and there he's finally back in your office, reading a magazine.

You were silent for the whole time, even you don't know why, but you should've threw some questions at him but your mind is still thinking about him and once it ends then only you'll reach a question to ask.

To say you did work today would be so funny because for the whole day you were looking at him wherever he was from your office room -as it had walls of glasses around it- and you spot him everytime because you weren't busy with the work today, and if he isn't in your sight then you turn on the camera and find his whereabouts in the building.

You sighed heavily, turned of your laptop and stood up knowing damn well you can't work when those looks are diverting you, he distracted you the whole day and now you think you can work when he is infront of you?

No.

You can't.

So you gave up.

His dark eyes instantly flew to you asking questions about your actions.

He speaks less and can make you explain a whole book by using his eyes only and you'll do that because you're weak somewhere for those eyes, forget eyes you're weak for that man staring at you in question.

You removed these thoughts and gave a smile to him.

"I-I want to go home" you told him.

He nodded and instantly put the magazine back at it's place on the book shelf and stood on the ground.

He walked towards you and gave you his hand.

"Let's go"

You looked at his eyes and then his hand, you gave your hand in his and he intertwined it.