9

The next few days Jungkook tried to confirm whether the allegations Jimin has put on him are true or not?

So like a stalker he stalked her everywhere again and whenever he didn't like someone's behaviour towards her, he gave them the punishment they deserved.

He doesn't know why does he acts like this but he's only here to confirm that.

He doesn't think that Jimin's allegations are true because he only stalked her and got angry whenever someone tried to act bad with her that's all he did, it doesn't makes Jimin's allegations true at all.

He treats her like he treated other humans nothing's changed he thinks.

She was walking down the street with no lights and he was trailing behind her.

Is it her favourite thing to do?

Walking in dark always.

Does she really not cares about her life and easily want to give all up.

He doesn't know why her thoughts were all over his mind.

Then she reached her house, no it wasn't her house he remembers it.

Her house was a fucking villa but not bigger than Jungkook's, he left out a chuckle on his thoughts.

She had gone inside that house and he doesn't know why he is still standing here probably want to see if anyone else is making-

"Mom you can't do this to me" he heard her voice, she was shouting from inside.

"I'm not going"

"If you're not going, then leave"

"Thanks for having your daughter only for your fun mom"

"I'm trying to set your life-"

"What do I not have mom just tell me? I have a very profitable business, house, car, money- loads and loads of it, I don't understand why are trying to fix this up with someone I hate" she shouted at her mother.

"Because you haven't find a single man in your 25 years of life" the other woman who Jungkook assumes is her mother shouted.

"I'll find him, you don't need to worry about my life anymore"

"You-"

"And I won't be back here ever, thanks again for giving me the same lecture you give everytime you invite me for dinner"

With that he heard some shuffling noise and can see Elle again from where he is standing.

He doesn't know why his heart starts to hurt and he feel like crying.

Elle left the house and started walking on the road again and just like a pull he too started walking behind her.

His heart hurts and then he heard her sniffles just like the first time when she was walking on his roads with a bouquet of red roses.

She was strolling ahead while rubbing her palms, getting rid of the tears falling from her eyes and him trailing behind her, doesn't know why he wants to take her in his embrace and tell her she is the most beautiful woman he ever laid his eyes on and whether any man wants her or not he'll always want her and show her how she should be treated, she deserves so much more than this World can ever provide.

His thoughts were interuppted when he saw her standing still on the side fence and watching the view infront of her.

His eyes not leaving her and she isn't in her right mind to feel his presence behind her.