"Morning meet"

(HEYA GUYS I'M BACKKKK;!!!;! I'M SURPRISED I GOT 300+ READS IN LESS THAN 4 EPISODES?! :') <3 BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, I PRESENT TO YOU, A NEW EPISODEEEE!!!) (Wdym six- SIX HUNDRED HOW?!!!) (Nawww)

(BTW, I changed the episode's name, and the plot a little bit cause it wouldn't make sense if I didn't. Nickel woke up before breakfast instead of when it was served, and so did balloon. because I thought this would be better. Anyway, enjoy!))

(thanks numspac3d for the idea of this episode)

.

.

.

.

Nickel's POV:

[Ugh... My head..]

|That was my first thought of the day.|

Just Yesterday, I fell from the stairs and got a very big injury. I was healed by no one else more than Balloon, |which was at the moment, the last person I wanted to see|. I opened my eyes slowly to be met with the Sunlight of the morning

I took a deep breath, still laying on my messy bed. I feel like I didn't even want to move, but the day has to go on. I blinked a few times and slowly sat up, yawning. I streched, and rubbed my eyes. I blinked again before sitting on the side of the bed, putting away my white bed sheets and standing at the cold wooden floor underneath me. It took me a few seconds to regain my balance, but I did.

I stood still for a few seconds until I decided to walk into the bathroom in my room. I washed my face, (Don't ask how.) Still drowsy, and now, a little bit more awake, started my day.

It wasn't a too special day, it was half-cloudy, at the morning. Most of the time, it was boring inside the hotel, since we don't really have anything to do more than a few tasks, say I couldn't help too much since I was armless. Not like today was going to be any better, right?

I opened the door and walked into the long hallway. I walked for a bit until I felt a very sharp pain on my head, I flinched at the pain, and tried to ignore it, I kept walking. I finally got to the stairs, this time being careful not to fall. I counted my steps out of boredom, no use anyway...

I finally reached the lobby.

I observed my surroundings. The breakfast was about to be served, the hotel was clean and everyone was just chatting and joking around.

I sat down on my chair and started to do.. Eh, absolutely nothing. But I felt my headache getting worse.. [Did I sleep last night?]

[Ugh.. It hurts.. It really hurts.. My head.. Ugh, why did I have to fall..? It was so embarrassing.. And when balloon came to help me.. ]

[Balloon..]

|my mind came back to balloon. I started to think about him and I couldn't stop. I had a lot of mixed feelings about everything that was happening, it was just really hard..! All the betrayal and doubt and all, it was just something I couldn't help but to sadden about..
[... I don't need these thoughts]
Changing topic, yesterday's talk.. So.. Awkward..[what am I even..?]|

But I shook the feeling off.  [I think I zoned out for a bit.. Whatever..]

I stood up again, I was going to find something to do, but I suddenly started to.. feel very dizzy. My headache became worse, and my vision started to blur. [Oh my gosh, I think this wound is worse than I thought]. I I also started to feel very exhausted out of nowhere, and it became difficult to think. I remember I saw an object walking up to me, and said something I couldn't understand.. |Probably because I wasn't paying attention to that over what the hell was happening to me|.. Before I passed out and everything went black.