Difficult Times 💚💜

Killua has been driving for 5 hours, Gon says that he will be there in the morning but he was a bit tipsy during the phone call, and didn't realise it was already morning, so Killua made it into Whale City at 7:00 am in the morning, it was still the morning but a bit later, and he had to stop to refill his gas.

Killua is drained, very drained and tired. He was at a party till 1AM and now he's at another city due to some mishaps events, at 7:00 am, currently at the gas station refilling his car, whilst his sleeping friend is sleeping at the back. Some time during the journey, Gon woke up and was a bit with his senses, but started having a crying fit until he eventually fell asleep and joined the backseats of the car. It was like looking after a child, but Killua couldn't really blame Gon at the moment, he's in a rough state ever since he found out his beloved aunt Mito got into an accident, but he wonders what kind of accident? Car crash? Burnt herself? Fell downstairs? Well all that will be answered soon, once Killua reaches the local Whale Hospital.

Killua finally reached the Whale Hospital, it was only down the street, you can't miss it. Apparently Gon didn't tell him that his hospital was massive and probably the tallest building in the city.

When Killua parked up he went to the back and tried to wake Gon up.

"Gon! We're here" Killua announced in a sweet voice, and gently stirred Gon awoke. Gon moaned and rubbed his eyes, as he got up his hair was a bit messy from all the crying and sleeping for hours. He looked around realising where he is.

"Let's go see aunt Mito, ok?" Killua gently pulls Gon out the car and shutting the door behind him whilst locking it. Gon looked very droopy and miserable, like he was a vampire who woke up after 100 of years. Killua took Gon's hand and started walking to the automatic sliding doors to the hospital.

Once Killua signed them in using Gon's name, since he himself isn't a relative, the lady told them to go on the 5th floor, and the room is 404.

"Damn...how many rooms does this hospital have?" Killua chuckles lightly, trying to make conversation with Gon.

"It has about 100 floors" Gon mumbled quietly, Killua shot his head around in shock, the fact that Gon spoke and the building has a 100 floors.

They reached the 5th floor and sat down outside of Mito's room, where it had three chairs.

A minute later and a doctor approached them. "Are you visitors of Mito Freecss?" The doctor asked, Killua nodded "this is Gon, her nephew, I'm just his friend. Is Mito ok?" Killua asked with a shaky voice.

"She's fine, minor head injury, she has a few cuts since her head went into the dashboard of her car, thank goodness it didn't kill her, she was involved in a car accident, but it wasn't by a person, witnesses said that some animal jumped out of the road and she didn't wanna run it over so she skidded to the side on accident and bashed into a streetlight. But she's ok, we may wanna run some tests on her, she's sleeping right now but she will wake up soon. Wanna see her?" The doctor explained what happened to the boys.

Both boys sighed of relief, "hear that Gon? She's gonna be ok" Killua shook his friend happily "yeah" Gon giggles with a happy smile on his face.

After the doctor ran some tests on Mito, the boys went in to see her. But she was still sleeping. The boys sat on a mini sofa that was held at the end of the room.

"Thank you Killua..." Gon spoke with a grin on his face.

"For what?"

"For everything, looking out for me with Retz and Mito, I must be a pain" Gon slightly chuckled.

Killua took Gon's hand. "You are never a pain, don't ever say that, I'm your friend and that's what friends do, right? They look out for each other" Killua said and Gon hummed in response.

"Look at me" Killua cuffed Gon's face with his own two hands. Gon was now directly staring at Killua. "I will always look out for you" he said, softly, and did something unexpected. He takes Gon's hand and gently kisses the top of his knuckles. Gon blushes. Killua pulls Gon into a hug and rubs his back slowly. "I really need to get a drivers license..." Gon sniffs behind Killua, "yeah, don't worry I will teach you how to drive" Killua says and squeezes Gon tightly.