Chapter 15: Guild Power Ranking List - Fairy Tail

Start from the beginning

1. Allen [150 points]

2. Makarov Dreyar [65 Points]

3. Yosuga Musyogatake [22 Points]

4. Reedus Johan [20 Points]

5. Laxus Dreyar [15 Points]

6. Cana Alberona [2 Points]

"Shut up bastard!" Yosuga shouted angrily looking at the guild members, "It's not necessarily that you guys are better in comparison. Come on! Who can succeed in ranking ahead of me! I will pay for his food and drink for a whole week!"

"Oh?" Makarov immediately showed an interested response, "My son, are you serious about what you said?"

"Huh?" Yosuga was immediately stunned to hear this. He turned around with stiff movements looking at Allen and Makarov who smiled at him.

"I believe I just heard some very interesting words here" Allen smiled slightly, "Someone ahead of me in rank, right? Doesn't that mean Master and I are included? Yosuga, a swordsman wouldn't go back on words, right? Moreover, you are a man, you must follow your words or you are a woman."

"Hahahaha~ Got him!"

"That's right, Yosuga! You must keep your words!"

"A whole week of eating and drinking! Ah! I can not wait! Get down from there quickly, Yosuga! I want to quickly show my strength to all of you!"

"Ugh...Okay..."

Yosuga sighed sadly. He immediately walked down from the stage with his back lowered. He truly did not expect that the words spoken by him would backfire on him. All the guild members who saw this incident laughed out loud. They were very happy to see Yosuga who had just gotten his karma.

"Looks like you're going to have fun for the next week, Master."

"Hahahaha~ I will definitely enjoy it!"

The second person who wanted to test the strength of his magic energy finally came forward.

"Keigo!"

"Bastard! How could he get on stage so quickly?"

"Fuck! We didn't respond quickly because of the previous incident."

"Hehehe~ Don't blame me, okay?' Keigo said while smiling at them, "Blame yourselves for taking too long to respond. Apart from that, everyone will definitely get a turn, it's just that I feel sorry for those who will get the last turn."

"Hah?"

Keigo's words immediately made everyone in the guild angry. However, Keigo didn't pay attention to it and just walked forward. He gave a slight salute to Makarov and Allen then placed his hand on the crystal ball. Keigo then began to mobilize his magic energy to channel it into the crystal ball.

The bright light came out of the crystal ball again and then gradually dimmed. The magic energy power value possessed by Keigo finally came out.

"Hey! Is what I see wrong?"

"If you see that Keigo's magic energy value is 25, then, you're not wrong."

"Damn! Is it possible that this bastard is stronger than Yosuga?"

"Hah?" Yosuga was stunned to see Keigo's results.

Keigo immediately turned to look at everyone there, "You underestimate me too much. All this time I have been training hard to prove that the best in this guild excluding Master, Gildarts, and Allen is myself"

"Damn Keigo!"

"He really hid very deep"

"Hey Wakaba, we can't lose to that bastard"