𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, I hate the rain" you stated softly, closing your eyes as you listened to the steady sound of the waves and the cry of some seagull.

You did not expect him to reply, let alone wrapping his hand around your wrist to tug you gently closer to him. An almost inaudible gasp escaped your mouth, your eyes locking with his ones as he reached his free hand up to cup your cheek. Questioning his actions was futile. You wondered if he was just checking on you, or if it was a selfish urge to take warmth and affection from you.

"If you enjoy the Sun so much, why are you still here with me?" he asked you quietly but seriously.

"Because a sky without clouds only exists in fairytales" you plainly replied without hesitation, quirking an eyebrow up as you tried to open your mouth again to pipe out something else, but he swept his thumb over her lower lip and the words consequentially died on your tongue.

"A fairytale, huh? Interesting. Tell me, who are you in this story? The damsel in distress, or the rebel child wandering the woods in search of a remedy to bring peace in their father's kingdom?" he stated softly, still teasing your lower lip as his free hand flew up to leisurely grasp the sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose to take them off.

Once his ruby eyes glinted in the sunlight, your own eyes widened even so slightly and you had to restrain yourself from falling on your knees. He was handsome, the kind of demonic beauty that raptures you and strip you off of your sanity. The beauty that drives you mad.

"Maybe I'm just the stressed out kid who tries to do better..." it is all you forced yourself to say as he folded the arms of his sunglasses and tucked them into the breast pocket of his shirt.

Muzan listened to you, his stoic face unreadable as her let his hand slide on the back of your neck, where it firmly latched his fingers to keep your head still. Those small gestures made you feel vulnerable in ways you never thought were possible to experience. Vulnerable and powerless just like you felt that infamous night, when all you could do was screaming at the top of your lungs and witness to your family falling apart.

"And who I am in your story?" he asked then, your heart skipping a beat as you processed his words.

It was rare for you to initiate anything. You were aloof from exposing yourself like that and, probably, in other circumstances, you would have not pushed yourself over your limits. Thus, when you stood on your toes and slowly closed your eyes to peck his lips, your heart exploded.

Muzan almost flinched, taking aback by your bold move, not expecting you to give him affection when he was not demanding it. His hands, though, gripped your hips as his lips deepened the kiss. His mouth claimed yours, a shaky breath leaving your lips, as his tongue pressed against your lower lip to demand access. Wrapping your arms loosely around his neck, Muzan hooked his hands underneath your thighs and picked you up.

"Not a monster..." you whispered softly, breaking the kiss briefly as he nuzzled his nose onto the crook of your neck.

"I highly doubt you believe I'm the Prince Charming as well" he pointed out then, biting your cheek delicately and enjoying the way your breath hitched in your throat.

You hummed softly, an amused smile curling your lips as you played with the shorter curls of his hair at the back of his neck "You are probably the miserunderstood lone wolf, who pretends there's nothing worth to die for in this cursed world" you reasoned, resting your forehead onto the top of his shoulder.