𝗧𝗲𝗻 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀

THE SLAYERS

THE SLAYERS.

"Oh, look at this!" a pink-haired girl chimed, her big doe green eyes twinkling, as she settled a newspaper on the coffee table in front of her. The action caused her colleagues to switch their attention on her, subtle eyes scrutinizing the first page of the morning paper.

They were surprised to see you, their main target, bending down in the middle of the park as you puked on Muzan Kibutsuji's shoes. Was it intentional? Judging by your expression, it did not look like you had planned that. You were clearly embarrassed and Muzan seemed to be slightly perplexed, as he helped you up.

Apparently, he had made his first move. He had made the world see him as a caring man and he had just set up a basis for your relationship to develop under the sunlight.

"Did he poison her on purpose to make her barf?" Basilisk flatly asked, furrowing his brows as he poured himself a glass of cognac.

"He doesn't need to poison her to make her do it..." Whirlwind bitterly retorted, averting his eyes from the newspaper in irritation. You were still beautiful, too kind and loving to be stained by Muzan, or someone like him anyway. Maybe, you had saved your soul when two broke up, but you were ending up selling it to the devil himself now.

Unacceptable. It was sick. He was sick of it.

"Ah, come on, he is hot! There's no need to lie about it" Desire replied, cocking her head to the side as she blushed a little at the sight of the Politician and his charming smile. It was just in her nature. There was a reason why she was always sent to seduce men, after all. She knew how to play her cards right and she was a siren herself.

Basilisk's upper lip twitched and he turned around not to face them, his feet feathing against the polished marble floor of the majestic Ubuyashiki's basement. It irked him how deeply she could upset him with her frivolous comments. She made him lose his composure easily and that was illogical.

In the corner of the room, Belladonna brushed her lips against Wave's jaw. Her purple eyes half-lidded as she sighed at his lack of reaction. No matter how hard she tried to pull the strings of his heart, he never let her in, he never gave her more than a night together. Even among the bedsheets, though, he always seemed cold, distant, as if he was just fulfilling a duty.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked him, shifting her position to straddle his lap.

The dark-haired man rested his hands on her hips, his grip tightening a little to keep her in place. His body was there, sitting on the leather sofa, letting Shinobu distract him a bit, but his mind was far away. His mind was pestered with imagines of the time you two spent together during the past years.