𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

SUBMISSION

SUBMISSION.

The moment you stepped into the shower with him, you knew it was going to be a long night.

Everytime your eyes locked, your back hit the white marble wall behind you and his mouth chased yours in fervent kisses. The warm water cascaded over your naked bodies, running down your backs, drawing irregular patterns down your legs. The sweet scent of vanilla and honey filled the steamy atmosphere, piercing your nose and entering your lungs through the breathtaking kisses.

As long as you were enjoying it, your heart ached. You had told yourself a million times, from the day you first moved into his manor, not to fall for him and deceive yourself, for Muzan Kibutsuji was no good.

He left the shower before you were finished washing away the soap from your body. His lips planted one last kiss on your forehead, before he turned his back at you "Join me in the living room, once you are done" he said calmly on his way out, exiting the shower cubicle and grabbing a black towel from the towel horse beside the sink.

You watched him leave from the foggy glasses, the sound of the door closing behind his back signaling you that he was no longer in the bathroom and you were left alone with a fire burning into your heart, a fire you could not bring under control.

Muzan Kibutsuji, the man you had fallen for through the pages of the magazines, the one you did not believe you could ever meet in your whole life, was the one you had blindly said yes to. Why did you do it? Why did you leave your life behind and decided to start a new fake one with him? And, above all, what you were feeling for him was even real? The things he said and the things he did for you were part of his wicked scheme too? Probably. Still, he was addictive and you kept on forgetting not to give him your heart too.

The main reason why you had left your apartment without hesitation was because you were utterly alone. You had no brothers or sisters to come back to, you were an orphan. Of course, you had some good friends by your side, and your uncle Gyomei, but they had their own lives to deal with. You had nothing to lose.

You were kind of tired to be a lone wolf.

Searching comfort into the arms of a stranger, of a dangerous man, was not the smartest choice to make.

Why did you have such bad taste in men? Muzan Kibutsuji was undeniably hot, but he also was a psychopathic killer.

While you naturally blamed it on the years of loneliness spent dealing with your problems alone, you also thought it was the feeling of being around someone who could protect you that made you so attracted to him. Your parents's murder had permanently left you scared of being chased down by the same person who had killed them.