𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 - 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

BURY A FRIEND

BURY A FRIEND.

"Before you start questioning my appearence, I had a bad dream, yeah. Like, I fucking thought I made out with Kokushibo" you grumbled, hands tightly wrapped around your warm mug as you scrunched up your face for the bad headache you were currently experiencing.

You surely had learnt your lesson. Never drink that much again, not for a man anyway.

Your body ached, as you tried to discern reality from the blurry imagines pestering your mind. You just remembered one thing: you had drunk that much because Muzan had not showed up at your date. It was foolish to hurt yourself like that for someone like him, but maybe you had started to let him in. How could you not? His charm and mannerism would have not left anyone indifferent. Not even you.

Akaza almost choked on his coffee, his eyes widening even so slightly as he coughed at your revelation "It sounds like the intro of a scary movie" he simply commented, leaning against the kitchen counter, as he locked eyes with you.

"It is. The cherry on top was the argument with the white-haired bitch..." you added, pinching the bridge of your nose and wincing softly for the sharp pain in your head. You needed a pain killer, there was no doubt about it.

"Douma?" Akaza inquired, quirking his eyebrows up questioningly.

You chuckled softly, shaking your head and hopping down from the stool you were sitting on "The other bitch" you clarified and, judging by Akaza's knowing look, he immediately realized who you were talking about.

"Oh, she's about to come and grab her coffee. Girls fight?" he asked, an amused grin crossing his lips as you stared at him horrfied by the news. With all the stuff you had to do that morning, the last thing you needed was bumping into her again, therefore you were quick to wave your hand at him and walk back towards your room.

Drawing your phone from the back pocket of your jeans, you checked the news. Among more gossip about Muzan and the mysterious girl he helped out at the park, your attention was caught by a specific breaking news.

"BOMBS IN THE UBUYASHIKI INDUSTRY: FOUR VICTIMS FOUND ON THE SCENE".

You were about to click on the link, when someone behind you cleared his throat and you hastily locked the screen in panic, your grip on the phone almost slipping. Whipping your head towards the direction of the voice, your eyes met Muzan's ones. He was already dressed to leave, his outfit impeccable as per usual, his expression somehow softer than what you were used to. Maybe, he was about to apoligize for having stood you out at the restaurant. Your sharp tongue obviously did not miss the chance to taunt him about it.