it's a scary night like trick or treat, i wanna scare her

En başından başla

You can see the end of the alley as you get closer and closer to it. As you escape the alley, she rams into your back and knocks you onto the ground, flipping you over and getting on top of you. She begins to choke you as she sighs.

"Just give up already, Y/N! Jeez! Just let me eat you!"

"N-NO! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND.. WOULD DO THAT?!" You wrap your arm around her neck and slam her on the ground next to you.

"QUIT JUDGING ME!" You scramble up and attempt to run again, but Mai knocks you over and grabs you by your legs. She swings you up and throws you into a building, picking you up once more as you fall and throwing you into another.

You crash inside and roll quite a far distance, getting up and seeing how dark it is. You can barely make out what you're looking at, but.. are those trampolines?

You're in a trampoline park.

You run over to a foam pit and dive in, making sure you're completely covered.

Her footsteps echo through the silent building as she walks throughout it. "Y/N? Where'd you go? You didn't run off again, did you?"

You remain completely silent as she gets closer to the foam pit.

You hold your breath.

The footsteps stop.

...

"AHA!" She yells out as she lifts up one of the foam cubes. "Aw." She puts it back down and continues walking away. Thankfully, she lifted up the wrong one.

You take your heart out and hold it close to your mouth.

"Heart, form, set three." You whisper as quietly as possible. It molds and shapes in your hands, turning into a bow. An arrow connected by a string to the bow sits in your lap. You slowly poke your head out from the foam pit, trying not to make as much noise as possible. She's standing still with her hand on her hip, looking left from right. Seems a bit disappointed.

You hold the bow out and draw the arrow back, aiming for her heart. When she blew up earlier, half of her body, including half of her brain, was gone. Unfortunately for you, her heart wasn't in that side. Can't kill her by destroying her brain.. but, the heart might.

You wait for a moment before letting go of the arrow, watching it fly through the air.

THE STRING IS WEIGHING IT DOWN! FUCK!

It pierces her lower back, right below her heart. You quickly yank on the string before she turns around, pulling the arrow back to you. She spots you and starts giggling, dropping on all fours and going straight for you. "EEEEEK!" You squeal and scramble out of the foam pit, running for the exit. She tackles you onto a trampoline and you both bounce in the air a bit. You kick her into another trampoline tilted on the wall. She bounces off of it and crashes into you.

"HEART, RETURN!" You stuff your heart back in you and run out of the building. "STOP RUNNING! IT'S GETTING ANNOYING!" She's not even on all fours anymore, she's just straight up running after you. "NO! NUH UH! HEART, ADRENALINE!"

BPM: 200

"HEART, ADRENALINE!"

BPM: 247

"WHAT'RE YOU TELLING IT! QUIT!"

You take a deep breath, puffing up your cheeks and running three times as fast as you were before. "WH- HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" She screams from afar, trying to keep up with you. You slow down for a bit before jumping onto a building, climbing up the edge and starting to hop from building from building. You scan the streets as you do, trying to find Yoru and Chester.