Chapter 40 The dark tide is turbulent

Start from the beginning

Sleep in the previous season never became angry with him, and I never thought that this soft and beautiful face would be angry when he was angry.

Sleep itself is brazen, with white skin and red lips, and some meat, with long and straight eyelashes, like the Li Jiaxin in the Hong Kong movie.

“ If you want to apologize, I can tell you, no, I will not accept it. ”Ji Sleep ruthlessly refused: “ If you want to be my friend, it is not necessary. ”

Make a frown: “Why. ”

Ji Sleep said: “ No reason. ”He gritted his teeth and said the truth: “ I hate you anyway! ”

Li never gets angry and smiles: “ That's great. Anyway, I don't really want to be your friend, I'm here to be your boyfriend. It doesn't matter if I hate me, I like you a little bit better. ”

Sleep was shocked.

I heard from Fu Shenyu that Li decided to like himself, and I haven't heard the shock of Li Ji's personal admission now.

I have to say that Ji Shen still has a fluke.

He did not expect to be able to put “ like a man ” in his mouth frankly, and he told himself brazenly directly.

Because the opponent's straight ball was too fierce, he had never recovered from the semester for a long time. When the reaction came, the hair exploded.

Song Wen chess on the side also looked at the decision with shock.

“...roll!”You don't have to be polite at this time.

He decided to stand steadily and without moving in one step. Hang Erlang said: “ I will not roll. I'm chasing people. ”

Ji Sleep felt that goose bumps all over him came out, there was a bizarre sense of weirdness that rose in his heart, he couldn't accept being liked by men!

The more determined, the more subtle in my heart, I feel weird.

Seeing the expression of Ji Shen, I knew that he said: “ Do you find it difficult to accept?”

Ji Sleep is angry: “ Do you know? ”

Shrugging innocently: “ Then you think about it now, take a step back, don’t you think it’s so difficult to be a friend with me? ”

Sleep:……

After finishing this sentence, he turned away.

Ji Shen thought he finally left, and he was relieved. As a result, he didn't finish his breath, and he turned back.

Holding a parasol in your hand, you smile very badly: “ Your skin is white, I am afraid you will get sunburned and help you. ”

Seasonal cold face: “ I don't need it. You don't have to control the sunburn. ”

Struggle to say: “ How does that work, I feel distressed ——”

The seasonal surface covers my ears mercilessly, and I will add: “ Distressed friend! ”

Song Wenqi looked down and stunned.

On one side is the brazenness of admiring the determination, on the other side is the ruthlessness of admiring the seasonal sleep.

At the same time, he suddenly understood how high Fu Shenyu's position in Ji Shen's heart was. This... no comparison would hurt.

Song Wenqi Whisper: “ Ji Sleep, or let's go. ”

Ji Shenxin thought he wanted to go too, where did he go?Ridicking, can you run?

Run to your own home and tell others where you live?Then waiting for him every day to go downstairs to pick him up and down?