Chapter 34 Reconciliation

In just a moment, Ji Mian forced himself to calm down.

He took a few deep breaths to let his mind diverge, and thought about something else, such as math problems or jujube cakes, taro balls, Fu Chenyu's annoying, etc. His eyes fell on the back of his hands, and he tried not to look at them. See Li Jue.

He felt that the oppression of the world in the book reappeared, and he felt that he should not be so afraid of Li Jue, but his body reflexively panicked and terrified, just like the sequelae left by the original Ji Mian .

His heartbeat was almost out of his control, beating violently.

Ji Mian slowly analyzed for herself in her mind.

Li Jue's appearance was so sudden that he was unprepared. Logically speaking, in the original novel, Li Jue should have come into contact with Su Luoyu when he came to Tongcheng during the summer vacation of his third year of high school.

But now, Li Jue is wearing Tongwai's team uniform, and has become the No. 5 member of Tongwai's basketball team.

There is no doubt that he was studying in Tongcheng, and he had been studying for a while before he could join the basketball team.

However, he reassured himself not to worry too much.

Maybe it's because he changed Ji Mian's fate by transmigrating the book, which created a butterfly effect and led to a change in Li Jue's fate trajectory.

With Lin Minzhi and Fu Chenyu in front, Ji Mian was somewhat sure of his guess.

That being the case, I have to face Li Jue calmly.

After all, they are just strangers now, and they are studying in two schools. If they act too panicked towards Li Jue, they will attract Li Jue's attention instead.

Li Jue has that perverted character, the more he is afraid of him, the more he will succeed.

Ji Mian pressed her uncontrollably trembling legs, and gave up the idea of turning around and running.

Moreover, Fu Chenyu is still here, and he and Li Jue never die in the original book, trying to kill each other as if they were playing with their lives.

If he runs away without loyalty, who will protect Fu Chenyu.

Ji Mian quietly clenched his fists, thinking, his practice of Sanda for so many years is not for nothing! Not just for this moment!

He is no longer that poor little guy with no background, no money, and no intelligence.

Now that Lin Minzhi's business is getting bigger and bigger, and he has a very good relationship with the officials and wives in Tongcheng, Li Jue wants to play the game of robbery again in his life, so he has to weigh Lin Minzhi's identity.

Family and background, Ji Mian has enough courage to face Li Jue.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the excitement on the basketball court. Once a sixteen or seventeen-year-old boy started to move, he couldn't control his strength.

Tongwai and Zhennan had a feud last year, and this year they fought mercilessly. The more they fought, the more angry they became. The basketball flew out from the two teams and hit the auditorium directly!

Ji Mian is the unlucky one who got hit.

He wanted to avoid it at first, but when he thought that there were cheerleading girls behind him, he avoided it, and the ball hit the girl's face. With just such a hesitation, Ji Mian realized that his eyes were dark, and the basketball carried huge power, hitting him. Dizzy, he covered his face for an instant.