Chapter 2 Two Scumbags

A five-year-old child's brain is not fully developed to carry the memory of an adult male.

Ji Mian had a high fever, and his memories continued to merge, and it took a day and a night to get better. Seeing that he was in better health, Lin Minzhi, as usual, took the sharp knives from the house, sealed the windows and doors, locked Ji Mian in the small bedroom, and went out to set up a breakfast stall to make pancakes to make money.

She sets up a stall at the construction site in the morning and goes to the factory night market in the evening. She can earn seven or eight yuan a day in a good business, and more than two hundred yuan a month.

After Ji Mian waited for her to leave, she took out the note in her arms. On it is written his origin, reminding him that he is a soul from another world, and three lines of shocking words:

Stay away from Fu Chenyu!

Fu Chenyu.

The name is like a lever that will move Ji Mian's memory. He sighed with difficulty, and sketched the outline of the story of "The Tenderness of a Stranger".

In the original novel, Ji Mian was a cannon fodder with the same name and surname as him. After looking at his face, he realized that he looked like a cannon fodder. As the protagonist Su Luoyu's stand-in, the original protagonist has nothing but looks and no brains.

The two have been entangled for four or five years, and the original owner finally jumped into the sea with all the criminal evidence in a business battle and died. It is mentioned in the ending that the original protagonist jumped into the sea to die, which was arranged by the villain Fu Chenyu. In other words, Fu Chenyu was the culprit who killed him, while Li Jue and Su Luoyu were accomplices. Ji Mian's temples hurt.

However, the original owner is really "stupid". Congenital lack of intelligence, only go out to work after high school, docile temperament, timid, simple and naive, let others handle it. It is because of this that he was robbed by forceful determination and locked up at home to become a canary for the pleasure of men. He naively thought it was love.

Therefore, for the sake of determination, I will give everything I have, go through fire and water, and love without turning back.

Six years of sincere dedication, in exchange for a dead end without a corpse. He didn't know until he died that he was just Su Luoyu's stand-in. Ji Mian sighed and wrote down everything he remembered on a piece of paper.

The child's hand is delicate, it is difficult to hold the pen, and the thumb turns red after writing. Ji Mian reminded himself: Li Jue and Fu Chenyu, neither of them are good things in "The Tenderness of a Stranger". One is a beast that eats no bones, and the other is a cunning and inhumane old fox.

Now that Time Travel has become the cannon fodder stand-in in the original book, he must stay away from these two scumbags.

After writing this, Ji Mian hid the note in the depths of the cabinet. Tiredness hit, Ji Mian did not resist, and fell asleep again groggy.

In the evening, when Lin Minzhi returned home, Ji Mian's fever had subsided. Today, there are many people on the construction site, and she sells pancakes well. She earns ten yuan a day.

In 1997, this was a good daily income. Thinking that Ji Mian could go to kindergarten, Lin Minzhi was in a good mood. She brought Ji Mian with her when she went to set up a stall near the factory in the evening.

Ji Mian lacks intelligence, so Lin Minzhi seldom takes him out. First, he is afraid that Ji Mian will have a stress reaction in an unfamiliar environment, and second, he is afraid that the neighbors will laugh at her. She lives in this street, the rent is cheap, the residential building and the fly restaurant are together, there are many people, and the mouth is mixed.