Chapter 41 Confrontation

Su Luoyu said: “ I am one meter eight two. ”

Ji Shen showed his envious eyes. To be honest, he tried to drink milk until now, and has not broken through the 1.8 meter mark.

Now when Fu Shenyu went to play basketball, he was not watching in the auditorium, but actively joined, just to grow taller.

Man, I always want to grow stronger.

Su Luoyu was a bit embarrassed by the sincere burning eyes of Jiemian, “ is not too high...”

Bite your teeth: “ Indeed, I am one meter eight six. ”

Ji Shen's sincere eyes did not come over.

Resolutely:……

By...you double standard!

Fu Shenyu, who was one meter eight or seven, coughed up and turned a page of books quietly.

Ji Shen finally focused on Fu Shenyu, thinking: The big guy is really tall...it must be playing basketball.

Unfortunately, Ji Sleep doesn't like to play basketball. He prefers to play. In addition, he loves hot weapons such as firearms. He can't play but he likes to play CS games. He has never played real people.

With the experience of previous generations, Ji Shen has always felt that he can be overwhelmed in the CS field.

Song Wenqi couldn't hear it anymore, silently close to Ji Sleep, whispering: “ I only have one meter seven five. ”

Ji Shen finally found a shorter one than himself, and looked at Song Wen chess in tears.

Song Wenqi encourages seasonal sleep: “ We are still young and can grow taller. ”Thinking about it, he aimed at the bottom of the semester, firmly: “ that place will also grow! ”

Sleep:……

I thank you.

Ji Shen originally thought that there would be an epic disaster scene with the protagonist attack, the protagonist, and the villain.

But in fact, the table is quite quiet. Ji Shen turns to think about it. Now that the plot has not unfolded, there will naturally be no situation where you die and live.

And now I am determined to chase him, and Ji Shen can't understand.

Su Luoyu sat there decently, with a genuine crush object, and asked him what the pirated one was doing.

As soon as he thought about the problem, he bit the pen on the condition reflection.

Fu Shenyu rubbed his lips with his fingers and opened his pen.

The movement was skillful and natural, and he didn't even raise his head.

Ji Shen realized that he had a minor problem again, and smiled and turned to Fu Shenyu: “ Thank you. ”

“Pop!”Make a decision to throw the pen and make a huge move.

Su Luoyu yu was close, and when he heard the arrogant young man's face, he was fierce, but his tone grievedly muttered: “When I died...”

Su Luoyu suddenly realized what, looking at Ji Sleep over his head, he laughed, but he didn't laugh at it: “ remind you, Li Xi, you used my pen. What does it mean to fall so hard? ”

Li must never say that he is sour, shit, is it reasonable to eat the vinegar of a teenage fart boy.

He opened his mouth unhappy and gloomy: “ I will not do this question! ”

Su Luoyu satirized: “ Don’t do it if you don’t, just leave it empty. ”

Li decided to listen to the thorns in his words, and he didn't understand himself in the previous life. What did he like about Su Luoyu?