Chapter 28 Mianmian and Slag Gong

The results of the midterm exam came out, and Ji Mian came in second.

     His language is not his strong point, and the composition deducted more points, but the core theme of the composition this time is still praising fatherly love. Ji Mian doesn't like Ji Weiguo, and only hates and disgusts him.

     After every exam in Zhennan Middle School, there will be a red list on the bulletin board. After school on Friday, Ji Mian stood behind the crowd looking for Fu Chenyu's name, and it was indeed at the top of the list.

     About forty people down, he saw his name.

     Not bad, as expected.

     "Ji Mian!"

     As soon as he walked out of the bulletin board, He Xi reached out and hooked his shoulder: "Are you doing anything for a while, go to eat barbecue?"

     He Xi was also admitted to Zhennan through the identity of an art student, and now he is studying in Class Nine.

     Ji Mian has known him since elementary school, went to a junior high school together, and went to a high school together, so they can be called a friend, apart from Fu Chenyu, he has the closest relationship with him.

     He Xi: "Did you ask Fu Chenyu?"

     Ji Mian shook her head: "He has a competition class to make up for this afternoon."

     In fact, Ji Mian himself felt that Fu Chenyu was a little alienated from him recently after applying the medicine to him last time.

     Since junior high school, the other party has been like this, hot and cold, if Fu Chenyu's attitude towards him hadn't changed, Ji Mian would have suspected that the boss had murderous intentions towards him.

     He Xi sighed: "Damn, you are indeed a top student. Let's go, I will take you to the newly opened barbecue restaurant, and treat you to eat."

     Ji Mian doesn't like greasy food very much, but He Xi kindly made an appointment, and he didn't refuse.

     After eating a few slices of barbecue, Ji Mian's stomach felt uncomfortable, and he spent the rest of the time eating lettuce. He Xi eats like a storm, and every time Ji Mian looks up, he can see that the other's mouth is full. A sixteen-year-old boy is called the age of an animal. He eats food like a beast, devouring it like a wolf.

     Ji Mian couldn't help but secretly compare He Xi with Fu Chenyu. Fu Chenyu eats very quietly, but although he eats in a gentle manner, he can finish a table quietly.

     He Xi swallowed the last piece of barbecue, looked behind Ji Mian, and patted Ji Mian on the shoulder: "Hey, Ji Mian, Fu Chenyu!"

     Ji Mian was taken aback for a moment, then turned her head to look, across the road through the glass window, Fu Chenyu was walking side by side with a tall girl.

     He Xi: "Fuck me, there is something wrong with the school grass, isn't that their class flower, what is it called Luo Lu?"

     Ji Mian regained consciousness after watching it for two seconds, and teased in her heart: ...Oh, she even told me about making up lessons in the competition class, and it turned out that she came on a date with a girl.

     Boss, you are dishonest.

     "What are you looking at, I've never seen someone fall in love." Ji Mian complained, eating the last bite of lettuce, his stomach ached.