Chapter 13 Rabbit Stickers

Fu Chenyu followed Ning Qian to their new home in Tongcheng.

    The flat floor with three bedrooms and one living room is a unit room allocated by the state. It is beautiful and spacious, and the furniture is brand new.

    Fu Chenyu's room was on the south side and occupied the only computer in the house, which made Lin Xi envious for a long time.

    The Internet officially entered China in 1994. Fu Chenyu first came into contact with the Internet in late 1997, showing his extraordinary computer talent.

    This is also the reason why Fu Yong insisted on buying a computer for Fu Chenyu.

    In 1999, Fu Chenyu finished all classes in kindergarten.

    This year, Ning Qian gave birth to a younger sister who was red and wrinkled.

    This year, Fu Chenyu joined an Internet chat room for the first time and registered an account named "fox", which opened a decade-long nightmare for the police world in the future.

    This year, in addition to learning to run with Zhang Xianzhen, Ji Mian also added basic sanda training.

    This year, Macau returned smoothly, and the five-star red flag was raised in Lingang City. The five-year-old Ji Mian stood under the red flag and told Lin Minzhi in a milky voice that he wanted to become a just and brave policeman.

    ...

    The long summer vacation has finally passed, and Ji Mian is now a seven-year-old quasi-primary school student.

    In August, in order to take care of Ji Mian's schooling, Lin Minzhi bought a small shop near Liming Elementary School with the savings he earned over the past two years, opened a breakfast shop, and moved here.

  Liming Primary School is located in the East District of Tongcheng. Compared with Lingang County, there are tall buildings, movie theaters, and discos here.

    Ji Mian did well in the placement test and was assigned to class 1.

    There are also Xiaopang and Su Luoyu in his class.

    Xu Cai, who bullied him, was assigned to three classes because of his poor grades.

    Seeing that his friends were all in the class, he was depressed for a long time.

    Lin Minzhi went back to work after paying her tuition and miscellaneous fees. Afraid that Ji Mian would be hungry, she prepared several milk-flavored buns for Ji Mian's little sheep bag.

    Ji Mian held a small bun and chewed with relish.

    He looked around, the white bay windows, clean blackboards, neat tables and chairs, full of new hope everywhere.

    Ji Mian felt relieved for a while from the bottom of his heart, very good, starting today as an ordinary elementary school student.

    Stay away from the protagonist, stay away from the villain!

    Until the students in the class came one after another, Ji Mian saw Fu Chenyu wearing Liming Elementary School's uniform and standing coldly at the door, her cat-like eyes staring round.

    As soon as Fu Chenyu came in, he saw Ji Mian. He hadn't seen him for more than two months. Ji Mian's hair was shortened, but it still looked soft.

    The glutinous rice dumpling-like face was inlaid with a ghostly expression.

    What, are you upset to see him too?