Chapter 37 Help me

Fu Chenyu had practiced Sanda with Ji Mian.

     The matter of Ning Qian has always been a thorn in their family's heart. Lin Jianyi didn't say anything, but sent all three children to martial arts training classes, especially the only daughter Lin Yun, who has been learning self-defense since she was a child. I grew up with Taekwondo.

     Not to mention Li Jue, the second-generation son of Jianjing, the richer he is, the more he cherishes his life. Naturally, he has learned a few tricks and is a practicing family son.

     He fights better than Fu Chenyu and Lu Ziye, he fought with gangsters in Jianjing, but Fu Chenyu is better at his hands than him, the two fight together, fierce and silent, only the movement of tables and chairs overturned and the girl's scream.

     When things got serious, the teacher who bought the food rushed over after putting down the food.

     Eat, what else to eat, the children are all marked, and they are not the ones who suffer.

     Zhennan's teaching director rushed to the scene at the first time, and thanks to him eating nearby, he scolded the two of them away when he made a noise.

     Li is definitely not his student, he is not easy to discipline, but Fu Chenyu wanted to scold him, his tone was not fierce, it was the deepest responsibility of love, he hurriedly said: "What's the matter with you!"

     The first age, how many outstanding students, the teacher usually praises both character and learning, fighting with people here is unheard of!

     At the first moment, the dean suspected that Tongwai students were looking for trouble!

     Looking at Li Jue again, with his hair showing his teeth and claws, he is fierce and fierce, he is not a good student at first glance.

     After being pulled away, he was still staring at Fu Chenyu, his eyes seemed to be eating people.

     The balance in the dean's heart was tilted.

     The teacher from Tongwai came over and saw that Li was determined to have the bottom line. This transfer student is just a son, looking for trouble every day.

     The two sides discussed it, and decided to ask why they were fighting, what conflicts there were, and make a mediation.

     In order not to run into each other in the future, we will fight again.

     Seven or eight teachers stood together, even if Li Jue wanted to hit him again, he would not be able to beat him anymore. He regained consciousness and remembered the ultimatum his father had given him.

     Just now, he really didn't expect that Fu Chenyu would have such thoughts about Ji Mian.

     This fucking directly put a cuckold on his head, even a man couldn't stand it.

     If the teacher hadn't stopped him, he would have taken Fu Chenyu to the hospital today.

     After experiencing shock and surprise, Li Jue's hatred for Fu Chenyu went deep into his bone marrow.

     How could there be such an outrageous thing? He didn't have auditory hallucinations just now, did he? What does Fu Chenyu mean to say that he also likes Ji Mian?

      He must kill Fu Chenyu, otherwise keeping him by Ji Mian's side would be to the point where he would wake up from nightmares in the middle of the night.

     Of course, the mediation failed in the end, neither Li Jue nor Fu Chenyu said why they fought.

     One is indifferent, the other is arrogant, with bruises on their faces.