✨ Chapter 27✨

En başından başla

Then they peacefully had their breakfast obviously with aarav's cute Masti....

💖✨

Everyone is busy , running here and there to check if the decoration is fine or not..... here comes our aarav's father abhi shouting akshu's name akshu......akshuu......kahan ho yrrr....(akshu where are you)

Haaaa......kya hogaya kyu itna chilla rahe hai aap ( what happened....why are shouting) said akshu coming towards him while adjusting her dress.....

why are shouting) said akshu coming towards him while adjusting her dress

Abhi gulped seeing her in a black colour gown .....she is looking heavenly beautiful for him ......

She looked at him and said abhiiiii....come out from your dreamland.....and tell me what happened.....

In response he just shook his head negatively.....she turn around to go but he immediately held her hand and pulled her towards him .... She lost her balance and immediately held his shirt collar for support....he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her more close to him.....

She looked here and there and said abhiiii. ....what are u doing, leave me , someone will see ....

Let them....he said looking in her eyes.....

Huh.....she said , he chuckled at her reaction and kissed her open shoulder, which is in his view because of her off shoulder gown.....

She held his shirt in her fist and closed her eyes when he kissed her softly on her earlobe .....

Bhaiiyaaaa.....bhabhiii....where are u .....said our Suman unaware of what is happening there......

After seeing the seen she gasped and immediately turned around.....

Hearing her voice..... Akshita pushed him and ran from there....abhi chuckled lightly while looking at her retreating figure.....

Can I turn around now???? Suman said.....

Yes u can.....abhi said.....Suman turned and said bhaiiiii have some shame,.in this house, elders are there, children's are there and u are romancing in middle of hall....

Chal don't do drama and tell me what happened.... He said looking at her....

Nothing she said shrugging her shoulder....

What..... Then why u came here shouting like we are getting robbed...he said getting irritated as she came on wrong time....

Nothing like that happened bhaiya,,,, just get ready....we have to celebrate our baby's birthday.she said getting happy....

He smile and said I'm ready, call everyone, guest also started coming...

She nodded and went from there.....
Abhi went towards guest and started welcoming them ....

After sometime everyone came there...but birthday boy and her mumma was not there.....

Abhi's mom said looking at him are beta, where is akshu and aarav ....

Before he could say something, akshu came there with aarav in her embrace.....

Everyone smile looking at them ......all of them got awwww looking at aarav because he is looking so cute......

Akshu made him sit in front of cake and she told him to blow the candles

Akshu made him sit in front of cake and she told him to blow the candles....he blowed it but nothing happened, everyone laughed at his cute attempt....he pouted and again tried, this time he was successful, he happily clapped his hand and everyone started singing happy birthday song....

Akshu gave him a knife....abhi and akshu held his hand and cut the cake....akshu took a piece of cake and feed that to aarav he happily ate it ,,,

After that they danced and enjoy the birthday to the fullest....

Then they started clicking some family photos.....

Abhi and akshu sat together, and aarav was in akshu's lap .....akshu kissed his cheeks, abhi smile looking at his world, that time Suman click the picture capturing their beautiful moment.....

______________________________________