[46] Happy Endings

Start from the beginning

"You were the one who didn't trust me! I thought that you out of all people would be the only one who would trust me, but I guess I was wrong!" Meredith yelled, which caused all our focus to be put on them.

"Meredith, Calum." I said reassuringly, getting in between the both of them, "We can solve this later. But first we need you guys to work together and help us, okay?"

They both looked at each other and faced me with the same emotionless expression.

"Fine." They both said at the same time. They looked at each other with a mirror-like expression, even their arms were both crossed. They stuck their tongues out at each other at the same time and left going in different directions.

"That was a rough start." Luke said, approaching me as I picked up my bags, "I hope I get to bunk with you though." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the top of my head.

"I hope so too. But I don't know if Meredith needs me or-"

"Meredith can bunk with Mia and Calum with Ashton." He said, his mouth turning into a smirk, "That means Michael and Reagan will be together."

I looked at him with the same devious smile. "We have to make that happen." I said, looking straight at them.

"We can make that happen." He corrected me, letting me go with one last kiss as he walked over to the van to take care of the rest of the bags.

Once we got all the bags sorted out and put in the living room, Ashton declared a house meeting for all us.

We all sat on the big couches that were in the living room which was in front of a large fireplace. There were 2 long chairs and Luke and I sat on one along with Meredith, then Mia, Calum, Reagan and Michael sat on the other.

Ashton stood at the front of the fireplace ready to address whatever he was going to talk about to us.

"Welcome to the house of Irwin!" Ashton screamed, his voice echoing throughout the entire house. We all clapped in excitement and Michael even pumped his fist in the air.

The cottage was absolutely beautiful.

It was a two story log house and it was located in a forest in southern Sydney, near a lake. The trees were so high up but the path to get there wasn't that far into the forest. So people would be able to find it for the party tonight.

Although, there being a lake, the problem was I couldn't swim. Which was a problem considering we would probably swim sometime this week at the lake.

Once we entered the house, we were all in awe. The inside of the house was as beautiful as it was on the outside. It had 4 bedrooms that was bigger than mine at home and 2 bathrooms, which meant that two people would be in each room.

It had an open concept throughout the whole house. The main foyer flowed into the living room and the kitchen, making it a great space for the party tonight, which I was excited for.

The boys said that they were going to make a debut at the party and share the songs they've created so far for everyone to see. I was really happy for them and excited to hear the new songs that I didn't already hear yet. It was a great opportunity for them.

"Okay first rule, no doing the dirty because those are new bed sheets in those rooms. I'm talking about you Michael and Reagan." He winked at the both of them and Reagan covered her mouth in shock.

His cheeks blushed pink and we all chuckled at both of their embarrassment. They would be the cutest couple, if they both just accept the fact that they are in love with each other.