015 || Club boy

The window rolled down.

"Oh, for fucks sake." I groaned. Max smirked at me, his sunglasses sliding down a little. 

"Need a ride?" He asked, pushing his glasses back up with his middle finger. I clenched my jaw.

"Not from you." I snapped.

"I mean, if you and your stubborn ass want to walk all the way back to the hotel, then knock yourself out. It's not like I care." He shrugged. I bit my tongue. The window began to roll up.

I hate everything about this.

"Wait." I growled. He rolled the window back down, his eyebrows raised.

"Mhm..?" He waited.

"Can... I... have a ride?" I forced myself to say it. He slimed as if he were having the time of his life.

"I think you're missing something." He put a hand to his ear. I wanted to punch him so bad. I clenched my fist.

"Please." I muttered between gritted teeth.

"Louder."

"Please!" I snapped. He smirked.

"I love this." He gave his head a small nod, gesturing for me to get in. I wobbled around the front of his car and got into the passenger seat. I closed the door, and he drove.

I didn't want to talk more than I had to. I looked out the window and tried to focus on something else. His eyes would flash at me every now and again, but I ignored him.

"So... same dress as last night, coming out from a random apartment..." He bagan.

"You've been following me since then?" I turned to face him. He shrugged. "Why didn't you help me earlier?" I demanded.

"I wanted to see how it played out." He glanced at me with a smirk. I muttered something under my breath.

"Just don't talk to me." I growled, turning back to the window.

"Hey, I'm doing something nice. You shouldn't be so ungrateful." His voice was infuriatingly calm. I didn't reply. I wouldn't give him satisfaction.

"Why are you doing this anyway?" I frowned after a couple minutes of silence. 

"I'm not heartless you know. I had to at least offer a hand, it was you choice wether you accepted it or not." He shurgged. 

"Sure." I muttered, deciding to shut up for the rest of the ride. 

As soon as the car stopped outside the hotel, I got out and marched away. I didn't look back. I stormed into the elevator. Some people in the lobby gave me some confused glances, but I couldn't care less.

What a fucking prick.

I thought to myself as I got out of the elevator. There was an old woman standing just outside who eyed me up and down quite judgemantally. 

I tried not to think about it. I made it to my room and went inside. All I wanted to do was flop on my bed. I had completely forgotten that my bed was already occupied, and without looking, I threw myself onto it. I yelped a little in shock as I felt something move beneath me.

Lando groaned. I gasped, suddenly remembering the day before. I instantly felt terrible that I woke him up in such a violent way and tried to scramble off of him. 

I sat up. His upper body exposed from the covers. He had his eyes closed, but he was still half awake. Just as I had left him, he was still shirtless. I looked away, blushing once more.