GREEN LIGHT

"You ever think about that night?"Dd asked his brother.

"What night?" Notti asked confused.

"With them." Dd mumbled.

"No and you shouldn't ether." Notti gritted his teeth together.

David frowned at his emotional detached brother.

Notti sighed, "I do think about every night but we have to move past it D."

"Do you ever think they got out?"

"No we barely fucking made it out."

"It was my fault if only I hadn't lit the lighter they would still be here."

"No it wasn't it was mine and Tyler's we knew the risk but we still went in." Notti said guilty.

"I put 10k on Ddots grandma door step every 2 months." Dd spoke.

"I do the same to Mrs. Meeks it doesn't make it up but at-least they're taking care of." Notti spoke.

Flash back 5 Years ago

"Yo lets go explore that abandon wharehouse." Tyler said to his friends.

"Hell no." Ddot said.

"What you scared?" Notti asked laughing.

"No dumbass your brother over here shivering." Ddot replied making notti frown.

"Whats wrong D?" Notti asked.

"Im fucking cold and yall got me out here tryna be Dora the fucking explore."

"Anyways yall know the story onna warehouse?" Tyler asked ignoring his cold friend.

"Uhh I think some scientist who were trying to fucking make a drug like green light or something I don't know." Ddot shrugged.

"You talking bout that shit that gives people powers?" Notti asked.

"Yeah I heard they putting people in pods now protecting the innocents." Tyler stated confused.

"Exactly why we should go home." Dd muttered.

"Comeon D maybe it won't be such a bad idea." Ddot said rapping his arms around Dd waist.

"Fine if we die ima leave yo ass in the afta life."

All 4 boys headed to the warehouse only to find the entrance blocked but Tyler found a vent leading inside.

"So who going in first?" Ddot asked.

"Not me!"

"Yu go ty you found the damn place." Ddot said shivering.

Tyler went in first but there was a drop so he slid down.

"Okay comone E!" Tyler shouted for his boyfriend.

Notti went second.

"Let's leave them pleaseee." Dd whined.

"Comeone mh Ima be right be hide you." Ddot let dd into the vent and pushed him in.