Numb

A year after Ethan reyes death.
Ominisicent POV
Intersex Dd.

July 9th, 2023

"Why you so stressed my hart." Ddot asked dd.

Dd rubbed his face and sighed, "I miss my brother so much."

Ddot face softned, he knew how much the boy missed his brother, he missed notti too but he became used to the pain, he felt numb to everything.

Being numb to everything, he forgot how to deal with shit like this.

Ddot walked over to dd and sat next to him patting his back softly, it was silent no spoke.

Ddot felt awkward he hadnt had any physical cantact with anyone in a while he was always at home in his room the lights off, with a blunt in his hand he only ate when he smoked.

He didnt start leaving his house until 5 months reached nottis death, Dd finally dragged him out of bed and made him write music.

"Ill neva leave you D." Ddot said.

Dd knew he was lying, he knew his bestfriend was heading off the deep end, and he didnt know how to pull him back, How do you help someone who is Numb?

For now dd would just soak in his presence while it lasted cause it was only gonna dissapear again.

2 year later.

Dd osama had just finished his concert in mahatten, he was sweating, and tired overall ready to go home and sleep.

The world now know Ethan reyes aka Notti osamas name.

He was proud of himself, he did it he worked had to get where he at.

"Aye J ima head home." He said to his older brother jstar.

"Hol up rq me and justine wanna talk to you rq."

"Ight."

All 3 men headed to Dds dressing room where they all sat down on his couch..

"Yo mh Im so fuckin proud of you, you did that shit." J said.

Dd just laughed, "Im still shocked yk sometimes I feel like im still 15 onna block w/ notti and the gang having freestyle battles."

"Those were some times."

"Notti is proud of you baby brother, cause ik I am.." justine said.

"Nahh I still blame my self."

"David you on top of New york rn, You replaced Kayflock, you live in that big ass house, by yo self you got money why you still douting your self."

"I just feel like a peice of me is missing." He replied to J.

"Ofc We all feel that cause notti but sometimes D you gotta accept it." Justine said patting his back.

"No ive accepted that it wasnt my fault, it something else." Dd said groaning.

"You mean Ddot?" Justine asked.

Dd strugged, "it wasnt yo fault." Jstart told his brother.

"But it was, if only." Dd struggled to say with tears blurring his eyes.

"David what happend to him is not on you. He did what he did. But you cant keep blaming your self." Justine said..

"No yall dont understand, you wasnt there."

"You werent either."

Dd blow a breath, his biggest secret was about to come out.

"But I was." He cryed out.