Ill never do it again

David reyes slowly walked to his brothers hosipital room, notti has been up from his coma for a week bit he needed to give his brother time cause he knew he had his phone which means he seen all the shit online about him an Ddot them not being friends anymore.

"1, 2, 3." He mumbled.

He opened the door and seen Notti on his phone.

He walked in slowly, "hey." He whispered.

Notti looked at Dd and ignored him.

Dd rolled his eyes and turned around to leave.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" He looked back at notti.

"Yo stop acting fuxking dumb."

"Ima do what he said and stop acting fuxking playing with him."

"Bro you didnt defend him from dotty."

"I wasnt evem paying attention to them niggas I left the stream came back they was arguing I thought they was gon get over it but they didnt!" Dd yelled.

"Fix it!" Notti said gritting his teeth.

"Hell no!"

"Why?"

"Cause you dont understand after the whole incident he came over and it was bad." Dd started to tear up remembering what happend.

"Like what?" Notti said softly.

Flash back.

Dd and Ddot sat on Dds bed, "you not gon talk?".

"Nigga you cam over here."

Ddot rolled his eyes, "Look I got somewhere to be so." Dd said tryna push Ddot out his room.

"To see tha nigga." Ddot said mugging Dd while he jus rolled his eyes.

"No one is cheating on you bro I been fathful you havent." He muttered.

"Bro we wasnt even dating!" Ddot yelled.

"Yet you still fucked her darrian!" Dd yelled back.

"Omfg we was jus inna talking stage." Ddot said groaning.

"Nigga you knew Ive liked you for years and just to hear you brag about her mayne fuck yo bitch ass." Dd said hurt.

"Call me a bitch again." Ddot said backing Dd into a corner.

"You nothing but a little bitch!"

Ddot yeanked Dd by his hair making the older boy groan.

"Oww stop fuck." Dd said winces.

Ddot yeanked Dd by his hair again.

"Fucking stop!" Dd yelled.

"Call me a bitch again." Ddot said pushing Dd body into the wall making him groan.

"Oh fuck." Dd grabbed his hair and slid down the wall.

"Stop fucking playing with me like I wont kill you bitch." Ddot said getting In Dd face.

Dd moved closer to the wall scared, he knew Darrian could kill him.

"You nothing but a little bitch." Dd finally got the courage to speak up again.