Flood

-New York is flooding which means David & Darrian have to stay at home with eachother while on bad terms.

"Yo tyler Im on the way." Ddot said on the phone walkin out his house only to step in knee deep water.

"Yo wtf New york on sum dumb shit bro how we fludding."

"Thas what Im tryna tell you my whole living room is nothing but water notti mad asf cause he just bought everything in this bitch." Tyler said on the phone.

"Oh fuck I gotta stay here wit this nigga."

"Why yall fighting now?"

"Cause Dd still in denial like bitch you are gay get ova it."

"Lmaoo by the time we done flooding yall gon have been fuxked."

"Neva tha his dick not going in none of my holes." He said walkin back in the house.

"Mhm." Tyler mumbled.

"Anyways I gotta go tell this dumb ass bye ty I see you in 2 weeks hopefully I dont drown Dd in his sleep."

"Bye mh." Tyler said befo laughing.

Ddot walked into Dds room only to find him playing the game, he rolled his eyes and walked to the outlet and unplugged the game.

"Yo wtf." Dd yelled.

"We fludding rn."

"Wdym?"

"Go outside and look bitch Im going to sleep." He yelled.

Ddot walked into his room and put something comforble on.

(Only hair & clothes.)

He layed down and fell asleep.

2 hours later.
Ddot woke up to find Dd standing on his chair, "what the hell you doing?"

"The first floor is flooded, and now the water has reached the second floor I been tryna get you fo 10 minutes." Dd mumbled.

Ddot looked at his door and found atleast 3 feet of water.

"Omm we gon buy a new house onna fucking hill, cause Im not going though this twice every month." He yelled.

"We might as well move to the 3rd floor bruh." He said standing up taking his sweat shirt off.

"Nooo the water is dirtyy." Dd mumbled.

"You fogot there is a shower on the 3rd floor?" Ddot asked.

"Oh yeah." Dd said hoping down.

Both boys made there way into the hall way witch was filled with water.

"This shit stank." Dd mumbled.

They finally made there way to the third floor.

Dd made it into the restroom and turned the water on to hot.

He stepped in and washed his body.

He started to think about Ddot.

He knew he was gay but he was scared for the hate he might get, cause notti got hate when him & tyler came out.

But he relized as long as he had Ddot he didnt care about his fans anymore.

"Darrian!" He yelled for the boy.

"Huh?" He yelled back.

"Comere."

Ddots foot steps could be heard, walkin in the hallway.

"What nigga?"

"Get in." He said smirking at Ddot.

"What No."

"Please baby."

"Fine but no neaky shit."

"Okay okay." Dd replied knowing damn well he was finna dick this boy down.

Ddot step into the shower with his back turned to Dd.

Dd kept staring at ddots ass with his dick getting hard.

"I can fell you staring nigga." Ddot mumbled.

Dd chuckeld, he pulled Ddot closer to wear his dick was pressing up on Ddot ass.

He flipped the boy around and kissed him.

They started to make out, dd tapped ddots thigh signaling to jump.

(Lets just say Ddot could not walk...I cant write smutt to save my life but I got yall next time promise.)

Both boys layed in bed talking and laughing, "you remeber tha party when you tried to use Ndot to make me jelous." Dd asked.

"God dont remind me he cant kiss to save his life."

"How long have you loved me?" Dd asked.

"Since I was 13."

"6 years oh my goodness how you put up with my bullshit fo so long." Dd groaned.

"I love you too much to let you go so If you ever cheat on my Ill cut yo dick off snd make tha hoe it." Ddot said grabbing dds balls.

"Owws okay bae stop."

"If you ever cheat on me I will stich yo pussy up in yo damn sleep." Dd said befo fake sleeping.

"Nigga what?"

Dd bust out laughing, "I love you Mr. Jimenez."

"And I love you Mr. Reyes."

Thought?