Closure

Ddosama stared at the picture in his hand tryna blink the tears from his eyes.

That was the last time he was with his Ex boyfriend, they argued a lot, they fought each other a lot

It got to the point their relationship was so bad their friends basically told them to break up so they did.

They missed each-other like hell, but they didn't have time for each-other with their careers and the arguing and the secrets, the lies it was just so much happing.

He knew he needed closure, but he didn't know how to address it until he was forced to by his brother.

"Are you good?" Notti asked.

"Ye-yes." He mumbled crying into his pillow.

"D don't you think it's time to get some type of closure?" Notti asked hating seeing his brother cry.

"How E? Ddot doesn't even have my number saved, he blocked me on everything!"

Notti pulled out his phone begining to text his friend.

Mh.💙
Yo Darrian.
Don't get blocked nigga.😒
When was the last time you talked or heard from Dd?
Uhh 4 months ago when we ended things why?🤔
He missing!
What you mean missing?
No one has seen him for 2 weeks.
I'm otw.‼️

Notti smiled at the text, "why you smiling?" Dd asked.

"Cause Darrian's coming over he also thinks you went missing."

"Oh." Dd shook his head then realized.

"wtf notti?" He yelled.

"What?" Notti shrugged.

Dd didn't feel like getting up to look presentable so he laid in his bed.

He had red eyes, dark circles under his eyes his hair was nappy, he had on sweats.

"Notti Darrian is here!" Mama Osama yelled.

"Tell him to come to Dd room!"

A couple second later you could hear foot steps.

The door opened and Ddot mugged notti.

"I only did it to get you over here now you both need closure." Notti said pushing Ddot into the room and leaving.

Ddot stared at Dd who was playing with the hem of his shorts.

"Hey...." Dd spoke softly.