RIP DD Osama

Harlem 7:30 pm july 9th 2022

"Aye yo notti ima head home I dont feel right." Dd told his brother grabbing his stuff.

"Igh bro safety." Notti said hugging his brother.

Dd walked upto Ddot still mad at the boy from earlier.

"Yo im leaving." Dd said.

"Igh bye." Ddot said dryly.

"I love you Pa.."

Ddot still not talking david took tha as a sigh, "Im bouta head home."

Ddot began to walk away, "fo the man in this reletionship he act mo sassy than me." Dd mumbled.

"Dont do tha you know we dont leave eachother mad anything can happen." Dd said pulling ddot into a hug and he returned it.

"Im sorry mamas you pissed me off accusing me of cheating on you when Im wit you 24/7." Ddot mumbled into Dds neck.

"Im sorry its just crystal ass keep texting she needs to get some dick but not yours tho." Dd said laughing.

"Haha you think you funny?"

"Yeah I do anyways ima head home I dont feel good."

"Imagine you being pregneat?" Ddot said laughing.

Dd slapped ddot in the arm, "You not funny bitch Im only 15 & you 14 we broke too hell no thats a trip to the clinic."

Ddot stopped laughing, "keep fuckin play wit me you gon have my baby one day."

"Ha bitch you funny my pussy not being stretched out when I can barly handle yo dic."

"Ooo so when Ima dic you- bye Darrian Im going home and when I get there yo ass betta be in sugarhill." Dd yelled walkin to the train station.

When walking to the train station he seen one of his opps kdot.

"You see an opp beat they ass." Dds brother justine boomed in his head.

"Aye kdot whats all tha shit you was talking?" Dd yelled running to kdot.

Kdot took off running but since Dd was faster he caught up catching him pusing him on the station floor.

Both boys start fighting, Dd grabbed a broom near by and started beating kdot with it.

Kdot had no other choice but to pull out his nife and he ludged into Dds stomach. Dd used his energy to push kdot in to the tracks and limp to the steps holding his stomach.

Dd fell on the steps still holding his stomach.

"Fuck."

He was losing too much blood.

He closed his eyes hopin the pain would stop and it did.

Notti osama was on the block with Jstar & Justine.

"Yo yall think Dd made it home?" He asked his brothers.

"Uh yea he should have." Justine said.

"Yes mami Im with justine & Notti." Star said on the phone wit his moms.

"Ok we on the way."

"What happend?" Justine said.

"Dd got stabbed."

"What?" Notti jumped up.

"Lets go mami is at the hosipital."

All 3 of them got in the car, speeding to there moms location.

They ran into the hosipital and seen they mom.

"What happend!" Notti yelled out.

"NYPD said him and another boy was fighting he pulled out a nife and stbbed David." His mom said crying.

"Family of David reyes."

"Yes!"

"Your son died on the scene ma'am Im sorry for your loss."

"Noo." Mama osama fell to the floor her son was dead and there was nothing you could do.
"Ma'am was your son sexually active?"
"Yes he was." Notti said.

"He was also 3 weeks pregneat."

Star held his mom while she was crying, justine and notti was hugging.

The next day.

SugarhilllDdot woke up, he looked at his phone and seen hella Dms.

"Wtf goin on?"

He got up and walked down the steps of his house he found His grandma carmen crying while on the phone.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

She looked up, "come sit next to me we gotta talk."

"When was the last time you spoke to Dd."

"Last night why?" He asked confused.

She turned on the tv, and pointed.

"Last night 15 year old David reyes was in an altercation with another boy resulting in his death."

Darrian felt sick to his stumach, he ran to his room and threw up.

He was confused, he called notti bit got no answer.

He layed in bed trying to figure out what the fuxk happend yeaterday.

He looked on Instagram and seen notti post on his story.

He realized it was real he didnt know what to feel he just felt numb

He decided to post on his story too.

Ddot turned off his phone, layed there he closed his eyes while tears slowly fell

Ddot fell asleep, Notti osama walked in to Ddot house and walked into his room he seen dry tears on his face.

He took his jacket off and layed next to Ddot both boys dreaming of the future.

Rushed.

Im might kill myself cause my grades and my moms been on my ass.
Anyways byeee.