Fall

"Yo! Yo they doing fucking searches." Mabu yelled to his friends running.

"What?" Tyler said standing up.

Jay, and notti turned there head, "wtf you mean searches we had one a week ago!" Jay whispered yelled.

They go to school in the Bronx so kids there sell all kinds of shit which led to them getting surprised searches every month but since mabu was a pretty boy he always got the lead on when they were gonna be so everyone left there shit at home but today they didn't.

"Idk but dougie B got caught selling something which led to this."

"Mayne Dougie always doing some stupid shit he just doing this so he can get locked up with Kay." Duedey mumbled.

"Yo wtf we doing bro We all got shit on us!" Notti paced.

"Nah not me bruh I sold all my shit at lunch I made $500." Duedey said putting his hands up.

"Fuck, fuck bro." Notti said putting his hands on his head.

"What?" Tyler asked his boyfriend.

"Ddot mayne ddot fuck."

"What E?." Jay asked.

"He got 4 kilos and a bag of weed." Notti whispered.

Everyone started panicking, "E tha shit will get him 10 years or more." Mabu stated.

"Bro I told him not to bring that shit I fucking knew he wasn't gonna listen." Duedey yelled.

"And you knew this Ethan? What the fuck?" Jay yelled at his younger brother.

"I did but he said he was dropping it off to somebody named blueface idk we only sell weed but I told David." 

"What he say?" Tyler asked.

"Nothing he said he was gonna kick his ass but that was it I left to use the restroom and then met up with yu guys."

The group got distracted by a feet running in the halls, they looked Ddot running.

He was out of breath, his hair was falling out his ponytail.

"What happened?" Notti asked frantically.

"They- they got David bruh they got him."

Jay was glaring at Ddot, he knew he shouldn't have let David fuck with Ddot he knew ddot would always get his innocent little brother in trouble.

David didnt sell weed or drugs like the rest of them, he didnt smoke or drink he was fine with it.

He focused on his grades he was gonna go to college playing basketball.

Jay pushed ddot up against the lockers.

"What.The.Fuck.Do.You.Mean!" He yelled.

"One minute we were arguing in the hall way and the next police are shouting at us to come- but we didn't we ran into different restrooms and since we had the same backpack he grabbed mine."

Jays eyes widened, "and you let him!"

"No I begged him I did but since the police had already came in his restroom and yelled for him to come out he went out."

Jay swung at Ddot hitting him in the jaw, but since Ddot knew everything was his fault he didn't swing back.

Jay began to keep punching Ddot but lucky the other boys pulled him off.

Notti looked to the left and saw David being tased.

"Look!" He shouted.

Ddot watched his boyfriend fall to the ground, "ahh fuck!" David screamed.