3 - 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞;

POV: Minho

I had fought with Hayami, if you could call it that. She told me that she would follow whatever decision she wanted to make, even if it meant risking her reputation for a stupid nerd who was being bullied. I don't really understand her way of thinking, but I know there's no way to change it when she gets something in her head. I just hope she's careful.

I arrived at the high school that Wednesday morning, my steps slow and relaxed. I greeted Changbin and Chan as I usually did every day. They didn't know anything about Hayami and Han, I didn't want to tell them anything to protect my best friend. If they hunt her down, I don't want to imagine what they will do to her.

— Good morning, bro, how did you wake up today, in the mood to fuck around as usual? — Changbin asked, apparently in a good mood. Chan laughed lightly.

I was the complete opposite of those two that morning, I was in a horrible mood and every little thing annoyed me. I gave them a cold look and they quickly understood that this was not the time.

— I'm not in the mood for your bullshit today.
— And wouldn't it improve your mood to beat up that wimp Han? — Chan asked.

Just hearing Han's name sent rage coursing through my body, feeling my blood burn.

— I'll do it on my own today — I replied coldly.

Neither of them dared to say anything else, they know for a fact that there's no use talking to me when I'm angry. I headed towards the locker area until I saw Han, a sly smile forming on my lips as I saw that he was all alone.

୨୧ ────── ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ────── ୨୧

POV: Han

I was heading to my firs class when I heard someone walking behind me, it seemed like they were following me, so I turned to see who it was. Something inside me expected to see Hayami, but my expression quickly changed when I saw Minho, he looked very angry. I knew that didn't mean anything good for me.

I quickened my pace without looking back, trying to avoid Minho as best I could. My class was quite far away, so I still had quite a way to go. I cursed internally when Minho's voice broke the silence in the hallway.

— Han, come here and stop avoiding me — his menacing voice spoke.

I turned around, admitting defeat. I looked down at the floor, not daring to look directly into his eyes. I knew he was probably angry with me for causing him to be angry with Hayami yesterday.

— W-What do you need, Minho...? — I asked quietly.
— Let's talk alone for a while, Han Jisung.

A shiver ran through my body as I heard my full name coming from his lips in that tone of voice that conveyed only one thing: danger.

— I-I need to go to class.... — I tried to excuse myself.
— You have no choice, Han. Come with me.

I nodded without saying anything, still keeping my gaze fixed on the ground. When Minho started walking, I followed him, afraid of what might await me. I knew it would be no good, nothing is good coming from Lee Minho. I learned that the hard way, unfortunately.

He led me into an empty room, closing the door behind us. I looked at him with fear in my eyes, waiting for him to say anything.

— Do you know what you caused by your stupidity, Han?
— I-is it because of Hayami...? I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-
— I don't want your apologies, Han. I want you to pay for what you did. Do you know what will happen if Hayami keeps healing your wounds? Do you know what will happen if our gang finds out? They'll break Hayami's reputation, destroy it completely.