2 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭;

POV: Han

I got up around 7:15am because school was quite close to my house, so I quickly got dressed in my uniform, grabbed some simple lunch, said goodbye to my mother and left my house with my backpack straps over my shoulders.

I was feeling strangely happy that day, probably because of what had happened the day before with Hayami. She had healed my wounds as usual, but had said she was sorry for them doing that to me, and had apologized. That was a common thing for her too, to apologize even if she did it again later. Although a small part of me hoped that one of these apologies would be sincere and that the bullying would end, at least on the girl's part.

I just wanted to get closer to her, to be close enough for her to tell me about her past or her everyday life, for her to feel safe with me. Even if I was in love with her, I would be happy just to become friends. Maybe as close as she is with Minho. A small smile formed on my lips at the thought of what it would be like to be friends with the girl I loved so much.

I never understood my feelings for her, why I loved her when she hurt me. My heart fell in love with someone who wasn't good for me, but I couldn't do anything about it. She was the only person who had shown me minimal empathy leaving aside my two friends Seungmin and Felix, maybe that's what made me fall in love with her. And what keeps me in love is the hope that one day the bullying will stop, although I know perfectly well that it's something very unrealistic, it is nothing more than a mere illusion, a simple hope.

When I arrived at school, I went straight to my locker and grabbed everything I needed for today. I carefully looked to my sides, making sure I didn't run into anyone from Minho and Hayami's gang, but to my surprise Minho was behind me, glaring at me with hatred and disgust while he had his arms crossed.

- O-Oh, hi Minho... D-Do you need anything? - I asked, my voice trembling with fear.

- I want to talk to you, Han. It's about Ami.

Minho always called Hayami by the nickname "Ami", just like Hayami called Minho by the nickname "Min". It was something cute, one of the things he wished he could share with the girl.

- About Hayami? W-What do you want to talk about? - I asked, fearing what it might be.
- I saw you in the infirmary yesterday, I deserve some explanations as her best friend, don't you think?

I froze at his words, had he seen how Hayami healed my wounds? I noticed how my body started to tremble slightly from the fear that Minho's intimidating gaze caused in me.

- S-She was just helping me with my wounds.... S-She does it when they are moderately serious wounds.... - I explained quietly.
- Does she heal the wounds she sometimes causes herself? Or just the ones me and my friends give you?
- T-The ones that are more serious... It doesn't matter who did it...

Minho nodded, looking annoyed. Just then, Hayami came up behind him, hugging him around the waist.

- Good morning, Min~ Were you talking to Han? - she asked in a cute way.

I had noticed that one technique she used to keep his gang away from me was to act cute with Minho, I appreciated that too.

- Ami, we need to have a serious talk - Minho replied coldly.
- Oh yeah? About what? - asked the girl innocently.
- I saw you two at the infirmary yesterday. Han told me that you usually heal his wounds.

Hayami froze in place and looked at me with a "why did you tell him that?" expression, and I replied with a small look of fear.

- Well, I think it's normal for me to heal his wounds when they are bleeding-
- We'll talk about this later, Hayami. I'll wait for you at my house this afternoon - Minho said and then left.