06

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
???
10:05 PM

Atlanta, Georgia???10:05 PM

"Mmmnggh!"

"Mnrrrggg!!"

....

There was a dark room with no windows, no light whatsoever. Just darkness. There was a man who looked like as if he was beaten all his life. His eyes were purple and bruised, his lip busted and swollen, blood covering his torn and dirty clothes.

The man was blindfolded and gagged. He was also tied to a chair and he tried to break out of it, wriggling and shaking in his chair trying to get free, but to no avail.

Suddenly, there was a noise that sounded like a door open and swiftly shut with a loud slam. He heard at least four to six men walk in, causing the male to quickly get nervous.

The male heard footsteps and a click, he heard the unknown people getting closer and closer to him with each step. Causing his breath to get heavier and heavier with fear, with each step they took.

Due to the damage done to his body, he couldn't really hear what the unknown people were saying, but he heard them talking. It all sounded very muffled.

"Wwhwt shwwld we do wiwth hiw?

"Kwll hwm, dwh."

"Dwon't gwt swmart wiwwme."

"Malwk wiwl dweal wiwth hiw."

Without warning, his blindfold was snatched off in a instant, causing the male's eyes to burn as he tried to open them due to the light from the lamp.

As his eyes adjusted, he took a look around his surroundings. The walls were plain grey, but they had blood scattered on them, scratch marks, and bullet holes. The wooden floors also had blood and scratches on them, but the scratches seemed to be done by the chair he was sitting in.

He looked at the five males that sat in front of him, growing irritated as the memories came flooding back to him.

Earlier That Day...

Atlanta, Georgia
4:25 PM
Dollar Tree

Atlanta, Georgia 4:25 PMDollar Tree

𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara