10

Please excuse any errors

Atlanta, Georgia
The Roads
7:38 PM

Atlanta, GeorgiaThe Roads7:38 PM

Sounds of loud engines roaring and cars pulling up echoed throughout the streets. They were lots of people taking pictures by cars or pulling up to the car shop that was nearby. "Thank you!" A young woman called out to her uber driver as she stepped out of the car.

The lightskin girl wore a black bodysuit that cupped her curves in all the right places, and showed a small bit of cleavage. She wore it along with some low light smoke dunks and cute white purse to match, then she wore some jewelry to click it all together.

She made her way towards the big garage door that had spray painted shirts all over the walls, shelves covered with trophies from random sports, a nicely sized TV mounted on the wall.

There were couches and a coffee table lounge by the TV and even a mini fridge, and a huge snack cart filled with different treats.

Yet there was a lot of space for a car to be parked in here, there was even a car parked in there currently, one Asia did not recognize. People were chilling inside the garage minding their own business or even talking with their friends.

"Malik said this is where he'll be.." Asia muttered to herself as looked around the place, "Yet he is no where to be seen.." Asia was amazed about how well put together and decorated this place was.

The girl started humming the song of 'Be Careful' by Cardi B since it started playing from one of the speakers that were inside of the garage. She heard sounds of laughter and people talking but she saw them walk into another part of the building.

Receiving a notification, she had saw that Malik had texted her saying that he was in the garage waiting for her and wondering where she was. She texted back saying that she was making her way inside. Her nerves began to slowly rise.

She walked near the car to get a good look at it and was amazed by the design and the type of car it was. Asia mouthed a small 'wow' once she had gotten the back view of the car.

The car was a dark purple, almost black and the sports car had violet lights shining underneath it. The windows were tinted limo black and the rear lights were a bright white. The engine was loud but not obnoxiously loud, it was sort of quiet for a car of that type.

Asia stood in the garage and raised an eyebrow seeing the hood of the car being up and blocking the person behind it. Her eyes perked up hearing a familiar voice.