Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 4

Kuro Pov

Mana: "Ohh, so this is Brother's current home!"

Reaching the door of the Itsuka residence with much difficulty, the girl moved her hair that was slightly shorter than a ponytail, happily saying words that sounds polite and yet not conforming to the honorifics used in this country.

She has my respect for that alone already.

Our self declared sister, whose name seemed to be Takamiya Mana.

Although this girl could not be anymore suspicious

Although this girl could not be anymore suspicious... However when hugging the bundle of siblings at the street, she sat down on the spot, tears forming in her eyes, passionately describing how she was so hopeful of meeting with us, so Shido being the simp he is had no choice but to bring her along.

Ah who am I kidding. It was totally my idea.

Of course, Kotori's approval had been given. To tell the truth the one to suggest that they should bring Mana to the Itsuka residence, was Kotori herself.

Tohka: "Mu, but that was really shocking. Shido actually has another sister.... "

Shido: "No.... I don't have that memory at all."

Tohka: "Really? I still think that she looks similar to Shido... "

Am i just invisible again? Can't say I missed this feeling.

Mana: "That's goes without saying! Because I'm his sister!" 

As Tohka finished, Mana confidently hugged her arms.

However Mana's look suddenly changed, looking at Shido and Tohka while revealing a complicated expression.

Mana: "...But Brother. Mana really has to hand it to you." 

Shido: "Ha? About what?"

Mana: "Of course! Tobiichi——That's not right, that, is, aside from sister-in-law, why are you still mixing around with other females.......... "

Mana cleared her throat, blushing furiously while speaking in gibberish.

Shido: "Eh? Ehhh!?"

Shidou widened his eyes and yelled. 

Mana: "? Is there anything wrong?"

Shido: "There's several things! The first one was Origami was it? Well she's more focused on Kuro than me! Wait how do you know Origami?"

Mana: "Nn, well. Is that strange?"

Kuro: "Sus."

At the same time Mana spoke, she looked as if she was trying to find an excuse as her eyes looked around. Although Shido was very concerned about how the two of them knew each other, there was another issue that took priority.

Shido: "And then...What's with calling her sister-in-law.... ?"

Mana: "No, it's not like I don't have any reservations with that way of calling, but its to make preparations for the future......... "