The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 4) (Edited.)

Well hello there ladies and gents. It's ya favorite author (I hope)! I'm back with this chapter that should wrap up the Tohka part of this arc. Let me tell you, it is very hard writing without an outline. Fear not! I'm still doing my best. Anywho, last chapter even though Kuro blocked a bullet meant for Tohka, things still went awry and she's rampaging. What will happen now? How will it be resolved? Also why is there a robot from the honkaiverse, and who made it? (Spoiler, it's not Otto.) Let me hear some theories please. Closest winner gets a cookie, and certain *ahem* art for research purposes. Best of luck. However, nows not the time. We need Kuro and Shido to wake up. As I stated before, I don't own Date a Live. Alrighty then....

Let the Date (Battle) begin!

Kuro Pov

I was currently falling in a deep darkness. Honestly, it was similar to when I was still in the test tube. It wasn't as comforting though. Especially since I could still hear Tohka's anguished filled screams.

I'm sorry. Is what I kept thinking.

Heh. Sorry ain't fixing this however.

So as those dark thoughts filled my head, I kept falling headfirst down, in what I'm now assuming is my mind.

Ominous if true.

Soon what looked to be glass screens with moving images appeared.

Are those my memories?

As if to confirm my thoughts a certain screen began to fall with me as I heard a familiar voice.

(A/N: P.E means Previous universe Kuro. Kay? kay.)

P.E Kuro: Dang it Celine! I said shoot the white area, not shoot the RIGHT area!

Celine (Kiana): My bad. Not! Pbbfft!

Yeah I remember that day. Celine, or I guess that was Kiana that time, had been begging to learn how to fight. She saw Old Man Sieg using the Shamsh pistols one day and wanted to use them as well. I was ready to refuse until she gave me the dreaded puppy eyes.

Next thing I know I'm outside teaching her how to aim and shoot. Of course she was adamant about making sure to try and hit me a few times for refusing at first. Quite the feisty devil. I'm gonna regret this later aren't I? *Sigh*

Problems for future me.

So I taught her.

Why?

Kuro: "Why that memory?"

My answer was another screen falling and showing the memory inside of that one.

I was just coming home, and was currently bandaging my right arm. Apparently Overload from Genshin Impact is accurate. Fire and lightning templars is a terrible mix. Who knew? Celine (Kiana) was watching me do so. The bandages weren't particularly needed but I don't think a child should see a charred mess, reverse said charred process in graphic detail.

Celine: Say Kuro. Why do you fight. No why do we fight?

P.E Kuro: Ooh. That's a tough one. If you would asked the Old Man, he would've said something like "When I see people suffer injustice it gets my blood all riled up. Don't you feel it? We fight cause that's what Kaslanas do!" while striking a heroic pose or something.

Celine: Ooh. That's amazing!

P.E Kuro: Of course I'm not him, so I'm not gonna lie and say something I don't mean.

Celine: Boo!

P.E Kuro: Hold on, hold on.

I chuckled.