Tearfully, Sango revives the priest but he's too ill to move as Miroku begs Sango to leave him and save herself but Sango refuses if he can't go, she won't go either, and will stay and die with him. Miroku holds the weeping woman, moved by her feelings. As they lay there, Miroku starts feeling better and notices the demons aren't attacking.

Miroku realizes they have passed into another, stronger purity barrier. That purity is neutralizing the poison in his body and keeping the monsters away. The duo resume their quest and see their goal a small cave at the top of the cavern.

Meanwhile
The situation is getting worse for Inuyasha and musa although they escaped Renkotsu and located the cavern Jakotsu has finally caught up with him and he's happy to see him again ... and delighted with Inuyasha's "new look".

" can it !" Inyuasha says annoyed as he notices musa next to inuyasha.

" I see your to busy playing with fairy's to notice me !" Jakotsu cried as
Inyuasha felt disgusted.

As Jakotsu points his weapon at musa . " sorry fairy but inyuasha is mine " musa looked shocked " inyuasha is my friend! Not lover but sorry I kinda need him !"
Musa gets into position .
" musa magic winx ! Haramonix!"

" don't worry baby one I'm done with this ugly fairy then me and you handsome can have some alone time " Jakotsu says

" shut the hell up already! I'm not your baby! " inyuasha snapped annoyed .

" your even more attractive as. Human ." Jakotsu says irritating the hell out of inyuasha

As musa and Jakotsu begin to square off .

Miroku and Sango find Hakushin, and discover that he is undead. Hakushin tells them his story: He was always helping people out that were suffering from famine or disease, until he fell ill and became a living Buddha to protect the land. He was buried alive, and eventually died. Feeling regret and afraid of death at this point, his soul did not enter the afterlife, and was approached by Naraku, who told him to hate everyone and join him, thus resurrecting him in an undead form. Miroku and Sango fight Hakushin, who projects a barrier they cannot penetrate. Then Miroku uses Wind Tunnel, and is able to destroy Hakushin's barrier, but the sudden appearance of saimyōshō prevents Miroku from absorbing Hakushin, who escapes.

With the sacred barrier around Mt. Hakurei destroyed Inuyasha regains his powers and Naraku's demons are able to enter the spot where Inuyasha and Jakotsu are fighting.

After they kill some demons Jakotsu injures Inuyasha with his sword wrapping it around him and saying he only needs to make one motion with it to tear Inuyasha apart.
" let him go! " Musa shouts ready to attack.
" magic winx! Believeix !"

' bright heart'

" open your soul and believe in the magic in your heart

" open your soul and believe in the magic in your heart . Let the good in you break free .If your willing to believe your heart you will make the right choice . Just Listen to the song in your heart and let it guide you to help you see the error in your ways ."

Jakotsu then stops and slowly let's go of inyuasha
" your right.. this is wrong ." Jakotsu then pushes inyuasha out the way quickly leaving him buried in a heap of rocks.
" Kill Me! " Jakotsu cried as inyuasha walks away.
" you finally opened your heart Im happy for you "
Musa says walking away catching up to inyuasha before Jakotsu whispered thank you .

Jakotsu  still buried under the rocks knowing his end is near however He didn't mind dying because he had his fun during his short second life and expected what he has done was wrong.

Renkotsu then walks out of the darkness and towards him. Asking Jakotsu to forgive him he then  pulls the Shikon Jewel shard from Jakotsu's neck killing him. As Renkotsu leaves  a Saimyōshō picks Jakotsu's hairpin up and flies away.