Part two.

"Aren't you going to stop your mate?"  "Why would I? He is going to kick your boss' ass." Yibo didn't look in the direction of the lawyer too busy staring at Zhan. The part-Alpha stood silently with his hands hanging by the sides looking calm, utterly relaxed yet Yibo knew the exact thoughts running through Zhan's head. His firecracker was analyzing his opponent, raking his gaze from the tiger's head to toe looking for weaknesses. Planning his attack. "Yuze is a good fighter." Yibo turned to the man then his cold gaze resulted in Long Chao to freeze. He licked his lips swallowing hard. "This isn't his first rodeo. He does it all the time. If the Alphas agree to give up their property then all's good. If not...he challenges them to a duel. He has never lost before. From what we heard about you, he knew you weren't someone he could defeat but your Omega is another story. The chances of winning against him are higher. You should stop the fight or else your mate could get seriously hurt."  Yibo's lips quirked at the words and a perplexed look descended upon Long Chao's face.

"Yibo-ge!" Looking to his right, Yibo saw Guo Cheng and FanXing motioning at him to join them. The entire pack was seated on the stairs of the pack house excited. Zhan was right. They behaved like teenagers watching a sci-fi movie. "Do I smell popcorn?", asked the lawyer incredulously and Yibo smiled wider. "You might never get to see my mate in action again, Long Chao. Make the most of this experience." The lawyer stared wide-eyed at Yibo and the Lan pack confused by the eagerness he saw on their faces. "Aren't you worried about him?" Golden eyes bore holes into Long Chao as Yibo's wolf made his presence known. "My firecracker is protecting his pack, protecting me. It's Yuze who needs to be worried. He has no idea what he has walked into."

Shu Yuze cocked his head to the side, a smirk on his lips and Zhan mirrored the man with a grin on his. He could feel the air around him buzz with excitement and Zhan fed on that energy, getting in position to fight. Shu Yuze was almost as tall as Zhan, lean like most tigers. Tigers tended to be very agile, and extremely vicious, and adrenaline pumped into Zhan's veins sharpening his focus, heightening his senses. His wolf couldn't wait to tear the other man apart. "Didn't know the Lan Alpha cared so little about his mate. Seeing you getting beaten to a pulp is not going to be a good sight. But, that territory is going to be worth all of it."  "You are talking too much, Yuze." The tiger laughed at Zhan flashing his sharp claws. Zhan had to keep a leash on his wolf that was threatening to surface. The wolf wanted out at the tiger. Wanted to claw him, bite him, wanted him mangled and bloody at his feet. Seemed like Yibo's sadistic tendencies were brushing up on him. Yuze took a predatory step forward his eyes glued to Zhan's body. "I'll have to say I was expecting you to back off. There aren't many Alphas that dare to go head-to-head with me. Yibo seemed like a worthy opponent but he has disappointed me. The Lan Alpha hides behind his Omega letting him fight his battles. If someone challenged my mate, their head would be rolling on the ground the next second." "Your head's still going to roll on the floor, Yuze. It's just me who'll finish the job. As for your trash talk...let me point something out. I am not going to be provoked. I am not going to charge at you in anger. You want to fight me? Come at me. Let's see what you're made of."

Yibo saw the tiger approach his mate slowly, a smile grazing the man's lips, confidence oozing from every pore. The man stepped into Zhan's space opened his mouth to say something else only for Zhan to grab his skull and ram his head into the tiger's nose drawing first blood. His firecracker didn't even give the tiger a chance to right himself. In a move Yibo had seen too many times, Zhan grabbed the tiger's throat, kicked his shins, and rammed the man against the hard ground on his back. Yuze threw out a punch that grazed Zhan's chin and his mate retaliated with a deep bite on the extended arm. Zhan stood straight wiping the blood off his lips and the smile that crawled on Zhan's face had Yibo's wolf howling in delight. The tiger must have realized Zhan was no easy rival because the tiger changed tactics instantly, pouncing over Zhan.