Part two..

"And then the dinosaur met with his friends. They were naughty and played all day. It was a very good story." Zhan nodded in agreement patting his daughter's head. "Yuan will be happy you liked it." "I also want big friends, firecracker. I want to be big like them. Gege said I need to eat a lot of s-s," The little girl got stuck on the words, her small brows furrowing and Zhan laughed. "You mean spinach?"  "Yeah. T-That green thing. It tastes bitter. I don't like. But gege always puts a lot of it on my plate." "Don't worry. We will make sure it tastes better for Xiao Ai from now on. Don't worry. I'll tell your dad."  "But,  Baba is a very bad cook."  "And here I thought you were saying good things about me." Yibo's voice came from behind Zhan and the little girl curled her limbs around Zhan like a koala hiding her face in Zhan's neck. Yibo had just come out of the bathroom wiping his hair just in time to hear his daughter complain about him. Yibo refused to believe I
It was a coincidence. At times, Yibo wondered if his daughter wanted him to hear all the remarks she made about him. The little girl was too smart for her own good. She was always criticizing Yibo in front of his firecracker and had once even asked Zhan what "bad thing" he had done to get stuck with Wang Yibo. Zhan still refused to see her true colors so they were all stuck in a loop. The children continued to steal his Zhan-Zhan, Yibo was still complaining and Zhan was pretending none of it was happening.

Yibo dropped a kiss to Zhan's head going for his cheek next and to no surprise found a little hand pushing his face away. "Don't do that", the girl growled causing Yibo to laugh. Just to see her little nose scrunch again Yibo kissed Zhan's cheek with a loud smack only for two fists to come in his face this time. "What? I can't even kiss my firecracker now?" "He is mine!" Zhan couldn't help an infuriated sigh from leaving his lips at the scene and flicking his mate's forehead. "You'll make her cry. Don't be mean."  Yibo could only scowl at his mate who kissed their daughter's cheek softly patting her back. "The only mean people in this house are your two children, Zhan-Zhan. They won't let me kiss you, hug you, even speak to you at times, and fight with me day and night!"  "Why are you always complaining to firecracker about us, dDad" A-Yuan came with yet another storybook under his arm and Wang Yibo had to groan. This was another thing the two kids had started doing. Yuan liked Yibo to tuck him into bed and the Alpha loved doing it while Ai preferred sleeping in Zhan's arms. But lately, Yuan and Ai had come up with this little play. They pretended to sleep when both their fathers tucked them into bed and as soon as Zhan and Yibo got into their own bed, the kids turned up in their room begging to sleep with them.

Zhan saw his son smirk at his father, a look he chose to ignore and turned his attention to Xiao Ai. "Let me guess, you are scared of something else tonight." Zhan stifled a laugh at Yibo's words but Xiao Ai couldn't stop the giggle from leaving her at her father's sour tone. "You still think they aren't stealing you away from me?"  Yibo questioned daring Zhan to deny his words and the half-Alpha did. Like always. "They are ten and four years old, Yibo. They can't spell spinach correctly. Stop being an a...apple." Zhan caught himself at the last moment and it was Yibo's turn to laugh. "An apple, firecracker?" Zhan glared at Yibo pointing a finger at him and a four-year-old girl got annoyed at Zhan's attention on Yibo because she pulled Zhan's face towards her. "Can I sleep here tonight, baba?" "Me too?" Zhan kneeled with Xiao Ai in his arms and patted his pumpkin's head. "Of course. My peanut and pumpkin will sleep with their baba tonight." Dropping a kiss to Yuan's head Zhan walked to the bed getting the kids settled. Yuan settled beside Zhan and Ai spread her limbs taking Yibo's space. That wasn't all the four-year-old turned to her father a sweet look on her face saying, "There isn't any space for you here, Baba." Yuan laughed at the smirk his sister threw in their father's direction but Yibo wasn't someone who admitted defeat easily. The Lan Alpha jumped on the bed and began tickling Xiao Ai. The little girl giggled squirming on the bed and as soon as she turned on her side to escape, Yibo slid into bed. "Seems like there is plenty of space here", Yibo said with a smirk returning Yuan's glare. "Hand your baba the book, A-Yuan. He'll read the story to us." Over the next few minutes, Yibo's soothing, deep voice echoed in the room. The kids kept asking questions and Zhan and Yibo answered each one patiently until both of Zhan's angels were sleepy enough. "Good night, firecracker. Good night, baba." They kissed both their fathers and soon both Yuan's and Ai's breathing evened out.

Yibo softly kept the book on the nightstand and slid properly under the covers dropping a kiss to Yuan's and Ai's head. Ai fussed a little in her sleep before turning towards Yibo throwing her arms and legs over him. "Zhan-Zhan", Yibo whispered catching Zhan's attention. "Hm?" "Take a picture." Zhan smiled before grabbing his phone and taking a picture. "You are going to tease her with this tomorrow, Aren't you?" The sly smile on Yibo's face was answer enough for Zhan. "The next time she tries to stop me from getting to you, I'll show her this picture. Let's see who will be smirking then."  "The three of you need to stop this silly game."  At his words, Yibo's brows furrowed innocently. "I am playing no games. It's the two of them. You do realize this is the fourth time this week they are sleeping here, right?"  "They are kids, Yibo. There isn't anything wrong if they want to sleep with you." "With you. And you can pretend you don't see what they are doing. They are trying to steal my mate from me." Zhan rolled his eyes at the silly words only looking back to Yibo when his tone softened. "This little dragon beside me spits fire at me throughout the day. Look at her. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. Tomorrow morning, she'll be glaring at me again." Zhan caught the look of adoration in Yibo's eyes and a content sigh left him. Yibo kissed Ai's hair again pinching her nose softly. The Alpha then got off the bed adjusted the covers over the kids and motioned at Zhan to come out. Zhan followed through, ruffling Yuan's head as he went. Both men walked to the window in their room and Yibo pulled Zhan to him in a tight embrace.

"Finally! It feels like I haven't held you in days."  "That's not true. I held you down this morning. Remember that sparring session we had?" A rough bite came to Zhan's throat over his sensitive mark. "One of these days I'll truly kick your ass, Yibo." A kiss was placed on the soft flesh as an apology and Zhan leaned further into Yibo. "Kuan-ge called me today. He has decided to mate with Si Yun Jie."  "That's great. Kuan-ge deserves to have someone. An Yu loves her a lot."  "Children are innocent that way. They love easily. Except these two, of course." Zhan swatted Yibo's hand laughing softly. "Zhan-Zhan?" "Hm?"  "Zhan-Zhan" "Hm?"  "Tell me you love me." "I love you." Zhan kissed Yibo's palm letting his mate's scent surround him. They were silent for a long time before Yibo's soft voice cut through the silence. "Do you want another kid?" The question had come out of nowhere and Zhan found himself freezing for a second. "What happened?" "Nothing. The question just surprised me, that's it. Why did you ask me that suddenly?" Yibo brought Zhan close to him leaning against the window frame, gazing at the moon.

"Rong was rambling on and on about how happy he is now that Hua is pregnant. I heard Jiyang saying that A-Qing and Yubin also want another child. I was wondering if you want that too."  Zhan was quiet for a while and Yibo peeked over finding Zhan's lips curved in a soft smile. "Why are you smiling?"  "I am recalling how terrified you were when Xiao Ai was about to be born." Yibo had been either happy or terrified throughout the pregnancy and the entire Lan pack reminded him of it every chance they got. As if they were any better. Yibo still remembered how much Zhan's slightest wince of pain had faces turning pale as a sheet. "As much as I like kids, I am happy with two. We aren't even sure if it's possible for me to go into heat again. Do you want another kid?"  "And fight for your attention even more?  I have trouble handling these two. God knows I'll be pushed off that bed if another one comes along." Both Alphas laughed and Zhan turned in Yibo's arms palming the man's face. The half-Alpha just gazed at his mate's perfect face for a few seconds and a dark brow arched. "Am I still as handsome as the day you met me?"  Zhan shook his head saying, "You look better with every day that passes. I have chosen a good mate for myself. He might be a loser on the mat but at least he is good to look at."  Yibo shook his head in exasperation but his eyes were still filled with warmth as he stared at his firecracker. "You are going to tease me with this for life, aren't you?" "Obviously. Every time I need to tell everyone how capable I am as an Alpha, this is the incident I am going to retell." "They already know. But, if you want you can tell everyone." "Aren't you worried that that'll laugh at you? The Lan Alpha losing to his half-Omega. That news will harm your reputation."  "I lost to you. I have no complaints. I surrendered my life to you. Moreover, this won't cost me my reputation. Everyone knows I am mated to a fiesty firecracker, this news will be the icing on the cake. It's good for me."  "You love me too much, Wang Yibo." Yibo rubbed their noses together before kissing Zhan softly. "Are you complaining?"  "Nope. I am warning you. If you ever stop loving me you'll have a problem at your hands." "That will never happen."  "If it did, I'll carve your heart out of your chest. I am not even kidding."  "So feisty." Yibo hugged his mate close to him his eyes falling on the two sleeping figures on the bed over Zhan's shoulder. "What you've given me is exactly what I need, firecracker. I want you in my arms this way every night. Nothing else. This is my paradise."