12. | New Clients. |

.  Talk to me as I am sleeping
Hold me while I'm dreaming  .

•••

-Bill, slow down.-I sigh as he takes his shot.

-Don't tell me what to do, mom.-he rolls his eyes and bites the lime.

-Well at least you're not mixing your drinks.-I say as i slump down into the couch.

We have gone out to a club to celebrate the news of Bill moving from Germany back to here. I let Maggie drink this time and for me to be the designated driver. She's so drunk that she's giggling at a random poster of a man on the wall.

I rest my hand on the arm rest and look around to see familiar faces. And i furrow my brows when i see Tom.

Is he following us or something? Last night we randomly met up and now today?

He nodded towards me and I nodded back, then turned my gaze back to Bill and Maggie who were kind of dancing, while sitting on the couch.

-I can see you're having fun.

I turn my eyes to Tom and nod with a fake smile.

-So much fun.-I roll my eyes and he laughs.-I did have fun when they weren't this drunk.

-How many shots did they take?-he furrows his brows and i shrug.

-I lost count after the 12th one. I think they took some when I couldn't see.

He nodded and sat down next to me.

-Hi, Tom! You got my text?-Bill says happily as he waves towards his brother.

So that's why he's here.

-Yeah, I did.-Tom nodded.-Will you need help with them?

-Is that your way of asking if you can stay at mine's again?-I ask with a slight smirk and my eyebrow raised.

-I actually rented out an apartment for just a few days.-He shrugged.-And I am worried you might not be able to handle those two.-Tom points at Maggie and Bill who are singing their hearts out to a song that's playing.

-You did?-I furrow my brows.-What about Maddi?

-She's still pissed and I really don't care.-He shrugged again.-I literally don't know what I did and she's not answering my questions, so I'm ignoring her for now. If i did know, I would've apologized and not rented out an apartment.-he bit the inside of his cheek and i sighed.

-Tom, we could've figured something out.-I say and look at him with caring eyes.-I think Bill would've been happy if you stayed over at ours with him.

-I don't know if there's enough space for four people and a dog there.-He chuckled and i did too.

-Doesn't matter, we would find it. The worst case scenario someone could sleep in my room.-I shrug.

-Someone?-Tom asks, raising his eyebrow and smirking.

-Yeah, Bill could sleep with me or you could sleep on the floor.-I tilt my head and smile mockingly.

-Wow, you're so kind.-He rolls his eyes and laughs.

I turn to look at our friends and notice they're way to drunk and will probably throw up in the next 30 minutes.

-Yeah, I will need help with them.-I let a deep breath out and Tom laughs.-Hey, it's not funny.

-It is.

I look at him and purse my lips, but a smile slowly crept up on my face. Something about his smile is so contagious.